You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Official Raheem Sterling Thread (Part 412)

bouncebrigade

Sterling's has all the sparkle of that used Tampax, the one that's been lying about for weeks in that concrete tunnel in the kids play park, next to the filthy old Razzle, pages stuck together of women with bushes, not too disimilar looking from the twat's latest gay hairdo.

• Upvote 5

It really disappoints me that I, and much of our fan base, are celebrating the departure of a player. 

But that said, I am fucking delighted I don't have to give a shit about this jumped up little twat and his thundercunt of an agent anymore.

Aidy fucking Ward is probably a very rich man after all this bollocks, which is probably about the biggest crime since a load of blokes drilled the safety deposit boxes in Hatton Garden at Easter.

I'm more concerned with how we spunk the £49 million than I am with the departure of a player who made it very clear he didn't want to be here, potential or no potential.

Now the media will go into bullshit overdrive with his potential replacement.  We'll be linked with every exotic sounding Johnny Foreigner under the sun until we finally sign someone.

I'm more concerned with how we spunk the £49 million than I am with the departure of a player who made it very clear he didn't want to be here, potential or no potential.

Now the media will go into bullshit overdrive with his potential replacement. We'll be linked with every exotic sounding Johnny Foreigner under the sun until we finally sign someone.

Firmino was bought with Sterling's departure in mind.

But you're correct. Nobody wastes money like LFC

The Statement the club put out about him leaving & the one they put out when Luis left make for interesting reading, Sorry can't post as I'm on my phone but basically it says Fuck off Raheem while wishing Luis all the best for the future

• Upvote 1

"I never imagined I'd be at the point I am at this stage and breaking the British transfer record.

"I want to thank Brendan Rodgers for giving me a chance and an opportunity in the first team, giving me my full debut -- against City funnily enough -- and giving me a real chance to cement a place in the first team and show the world my talents."

Sterling also mentioned two former Liverpool managers, adding: "I'd like to thank Rafa Benitez for taking me to Liverpool as a 15-year-old, that was a massive step for me and a new challenge. Also to Kenny Dalglish for showing such faith in me and putting me in at such a young age.

"I never imagined I'd be at the point I am at this stage and breaking the British transfer record.

"I want to thank Brendan Rodgers for giving me a chance and an opportunity in the first team, giving me my full debut -- against City funnily enough -- and giving me a real chance to cement a place in the first team and show the world my talents."

Sterling also mentioned two former Liverpool managers, adding: "I'd like to thank Rafa Benitez for taking me to Liverpool as a 15-year-old, that was a massive step for me and a new challenge. Also to Kenny Dalglish for showing such faith in me and putting me in at such a young age.

Yeah whatever dickhead

"Finally, I'd also like to thank all the people around me, my mum and sisters, my management team and Aidy Ward for helping me focus and get where I am today. I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone."

Cunt

"It's a good feeling and this is really happy time for me and my family," Sterling said. "I'm just glad it's all over and done with and I can't wait to get on the training field.

"The thing that excites me the most is the world-class squad we have and knowing we have a team that is capable of winning things year in, year out.

"The more quality players that are around you, the more quality it brings out in you so I can't wait to get started and play alongside them."

Hard to argue with that. If we don't improve, our best players will always leave.