Quantcast
US Masters 2015 - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
bouncebrigade

US Masters 2015

Habit more than anything chief. I have backed him every major for years, so in the unlikely event of it ever happening - I'd be gutted if I wasn't sharing the joy with him.

I'd done it with Sergio for a while, then started to have a few pints at his expense watching him tumble down the leaderboard.

No offence meant, we've all done it. 

Spieth is flying.

-8 after 14.

The only bet I had before it started, Couldn't see past him and Mcilroy and I didn't like Mcilroys price or his recent form

Might have a few more bets over the weekend but generally think it's a bit of mugs game betting before it starts

Too many bets lost in the past before it even gets to the business and would rather take a shorter price after seeing a couple of rounds 

Spieth very good today, but obviously a long way to go. Rory was steady. You can't win it on day one but you can lose it. Lots of golf to be played. Got the day off tomorrow. Planning to watch it for hours!

• Upvote 1

Day            -5

Palmer       -3

Reed          -2

D Johnson -2

Mickelson  -2

Quite happy with my picks so far,  All in top 15

My bets not looking too bad either.

Spent all day looking forward to getting in and watching it last night as I had the house to myself. First 20 minutes of the sky coverage at 7 was a mcilroy wank fest so I watched the darts instead. I cant stand the little cunt.

Day            -5

Palmer       -3

Reed          -2

D Johnson -2

Mickelson  -2

Quite happy with my picks so far,  All in top 15

I've got Day and Dustin Johnson backed each way and McIlroy to win, hoping all three are in contention after today's play.

Sky coverage is fucking abysmal full stop.

Sickening how much they lick Nicklaus's hole whenever he drops by. And Monty is a lost cause, smug, uninsightful, and annoying.

The feed off their website is pretty good