Quantcast
US Masters 2015 - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
bouncebrigade

US Masters 2015

Whys everyone on bubba watsons back? he always come across as a good guy albeit a bit daft with that golf boys bollocks. he's just a trailer trash religious redneck with a golf club. love the guy.

Whys everyone on bubba watsons back? he always come across as a good guy albeit a bit daft with that golf boys bollocks. he's just a trailer trash religious redneck with a golf club. love the guy.

I agree.

Was funny when he won it (not sure if last year or the first time) and Monty kept saying that his swing wouldn't hold up under pressure.  This coming from a guy who turned to jelly every time he saw the leaderboard on a major Sunday.  Despite his quirks, Bubba is actually as solid as it comes.

I agree.

Was funny when he won it (not sure if last year or the first time) and Monty kept saying that his swing wouldn't hold up under pressure. This coming from a guy who turned to jelly every time he saw the leaderboard on a major Sunday. Despite his quirks, Bubba is actually as solid as it comes.

I've 1,600 reasons to like Bubba but he's actually quite funny for a redneck.

Gone:

Fiver e/w on Dustin Johnson at 16/1

2.50 e/w on Justin Rose at 40/1

2.50 e/w on Matt Kuchar at 33/1

2.50 e/w on Brandt Snedecker at 33/1

50p e/w on Mark O'Meara at 2000/1

1 e/w on Ernie Els at 150/1

Still reeling from the fiver e/w I put on Tom Watson at the open about 7 years ago. The arl cunt cost me 750 quid missing that 6ft put.

I see they have Kirsty Gallagher presenting on Sky. Good move. She blatantly knows jack shit about golf but she's sweeeeeetttt

She'll know a bit more about it than any of us on here her old man is Bernard Gallacher.

She is my caddy for the weekend. Giving me wood and ironing etc.

To be honest I hate the cow. I don't think I've had one tug over sky sports when she is presenting. I'd rather bash one out to Alex Hammond, or as I like to call her, the living hamster.

Naturally I'm on Westwood, £10 e/w at 55/1

Went with Lefty at 28/1 as well.

Westy currently even after 9. Lefty tied 4th on -2 after 5.

This will be as good as it gets for me this weekend.

She is my caddy for the weekend. Giving me wood and ironing etc.

To be honest I hate the cow. I don't think I've had one tug over sky sports when she is presenting. I'd rather bash one out to Alex Hammond, or as I like to call her, the living hamster.

I'm nor avin' tha', lad.

Naturally I'm on Westwood, £10 e/w at 55/1

Went with Lefty at 28/1 as well.

Westy currently even after 9. Lefty tied 4th on -2 after 5.

This will be as good as it gets for me this weekend.

Why???

Why???

Habit more than anything chief. I have backed him every major for years, so in the unlikely event of it ever happening - I'd be gutted if I wasn't sharing the joy with him.