You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Times when you don't feel very bright at all.

JohnnyH

Sitting in my pyjamas last night about 10 o'clock and the  wife suddenly decides she would like a bottle of wine from the local M and S garage. Grudgingly take the uniform off , get dressed , grab a mask and walk the 400 yards or so to the doorway of the shop only to find I am trying to put a soft sunglasses case on my fucking face.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Sitting in my pyjamas last night about 10 o'clock and the  wife suddenly decides she would like a bottle of wine from the local S and M garage. Grudgingly take the uniform off , get dressed , grab a mask and walk the 400 yards or so to the doorway of the shop only to find I am trying to put a soft sunglasses case on my fucking face.

Gimp2.jpg

• Upvote 4

• 5 months later...

Spent a bit of time yesterday preparing for our trip to London at the weekend. Moving money between accounts, checking the weather, looking at train times, packing a toiletries bag, making sure the clothes the kids want to take are washed and ironed, getting a suitcase ready, arranging a shopping trip for tomorrow so they can buy something new to wear at the theatre…

Just checked the time on my watch, noticed today’s date, remembered that my sister is going down there today and it was only then that it dawned on me that we’re not even going this weekend. It’s the week after. What a fucking plank. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, TheSire said:

Simonlfcgreen

Nah, I think it was someone otherwise normal.

If I remember rightly, when he changed trains he picked up his bag, but forgot his jacket.  After he'd got settled on the second train, he realised what he'd done and figured that he'd have time to sprint across to the first train (which was still on the opposite platform) and retrieve his jacket before his train was due to leave.  He got as far as the bridge before both trains left, in different directions.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

I realised last night that I cannot spell "Restraunt". Even understanding last night its not "Resteraunt" means I still cant spell the fucking thing. 

I am not dyslexic either. I am 37yrs old who cannot understand the spelling of Resteraunt  

FUCKING RESTAURANT twatmuffin. 

Lying cunt. 

• Haha 1

I've done the shoe thing before. 

Got home after a night shift and was supposed to be meeting my mum as she needed help with her shopping and my grandads. Fell asleep in the chair and got woken up late and just grabbed the trainers under my bed. Got halfway there and realised i had two different trainers on. Problem was one was dark grey the other navy.