You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Manchester United, March 22nd 2015

lebron

Wouldn't say its our last chance but its certainly a game we need to think seriously about winning.

I was looking at the gap to 4th if we lost, 8 points if we lose there and mancs in a guaranteed win at home to villa.

8 points with 7 games left isn't doable for me

Arsenal next game pretty much our last chance? Gonna take 74/75 points minimum to get in there now.

We cannot afford to lose that for sure. We fucked it up today, no doubt. A draw would have been a good result.

They still have City and Arse at home. Chelsea and (cough cough) Everton away. They also have Hull away last game when Bruce will be sucking their collective cocks at half time.

We have Arsenal, Chelsea and Stoke all away. Not fucking good is it.

• Upvote 1

All week, the media have been talking about how Van Gaal wanted his players to keep a lid on their emotions and not get involved in anything foolish. He knew these games can be a bit of a powder keg at times, so to that end he implemented some training drills to rile his players up and see how they'd cope and whether they'd be able to retain discipline and composure. Granted, you cannot replicate the intensity of a match situation, but it was done with a thought to play only the match and not the occasion. Out there, it looked like our players were the ones getting riled up and allowing the situation to affect their concentration - none more so than Gerrard in his moment of madness.

Re Gerrards sending off: Rodgers has said Gerrard was probably frustrated due to us not making a tackle in the first half.

Sure. Make a tackle then.

Not fucking stamp on someone.

Those who blame Rodgers for that, have a fucking look at yourself. No manager can ever be blamed for a team captain getting sent off in 58 fucking seconds.

We cannot afford to lose that for sure. We fucked it up today, no doubt. A draw would have been a good result.

They still have City and Arse at home. Chelsea and (cough cough) Everton away. They also have Hull away last game when Bruce will be sucking their collective cocks at half time.

Have you seen Spurs' fixtures? 

Think we're finishing 6th from here.

Everton away, a safe can't be arsed except for making sure the redshite can't finish 4th Everton away.

Today feels like the end of the line, sadly....a consequence of being so shite before christmas that even on a great run a defeat was likely to be catastrophic, two definitely.

I'd be amazed if we got a result at Arsenal, but looks to me as if we have to.

Prize a lot smaller of course as 4th means fuck all compared to title, but today feels a lot like chelsea last year..

A draw would have been ok.

We got beat by horrible twats.

Our captain was involved in a bad moment.

Suddenly after being on a great run and having massive belief it looks unlikely we will get what we are after.

1 defeat and everything has changed

Fuck it I am off to get bladdered.

• Upvote 2

Have you seen Spurs' fixtures? 

Think we're finishing 6th from here.

I suspect you're right. Not good enough.

I can't see the mancs dropping too many apart from against City, Arsenal and Chelsea.

We have to win against Arsenal and Chelsea realistically.

A loss against Arsenal is game over for 4th.

Why would he stamp on his good friend Wayne Rooney?

Yeah, his mate who couldn't wait to stand alongside the ref to see the red issued.

That's the worst part. At least get sent off for something juicy, like punching that cocktaker rather than stamping on the least offensive little imp of the lot.

Might as well go out in a blaze of glory taking a few with you. Could have done a Masch and refused to go.

On the plus side, at least it wasn't Suarez. Imagine the outcry. Sky would have cleared the schedules and put it on a loop 24 hours

Yeah, his mate who couldn't wait to stand alongside the ref to see the red issued.

That's the worst part. At least get sent off for something juicy, like punching that cocktaker rather than stamping on the least offensive little imp of the lot.

Might as well go out in a blaze of glory taking a few with you. Could have done a Masch and refused to go.

On the plus side, at least it wasn't Suarez. Imagine the outcry. Sky would have cleared the schedules and put it on a loop 24 hours

Should have done a little Garcia and broke some cunt.

The ugly bastards spent serious money and they are not directed by an imposter, a fake Scouser cunt.

I'm not sad about the CL spot so much. The only point of getting a top 4 finish would be the financial damage to the manclowns from missing out and not how we would capitalise on a top 4 finish, as we proved this season that we are incapable of capitalising on the CL group stages participation.

Ayre ugly fucking cunt go fuck yourself and resign you overrated piece of shite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The ugly bastards spent serious money and they are not directed by an imposter, a fake Scouser cunt.

I'm not sad about the CL spot so much. The only point of getting a top 4 finish would be the financial damage to the manclowns from missing out and not how we would capitalise on a top 4 finish, as we proved this season that we are incapable of capitalising on the CL group stages participation.

Ayre ugly fucking cunt go fuck yourself and resign you overrated piece of shite.

You took your time you bastard,

mqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 2

Well, that wasnt good. Have been thinking although we've ground out a few results recently, our overall form and performances have dipped, besiktas, blackburn, swansea and now this.

Thought we were very poor in the first half. It was no surprise they scored when they did. allen, henderson, moreno, lallana and sterling (if that's what he calls concentrating on football, fuck me) were exceptionally poor.

It took to around the 35th minute in a game against the mancs for us to put them under any sort of pressure. And I hate to say it but fellani was giving us a torrid time being the first to every ball and fucking winning it with apparent ease.

atkinson was obviously a twat yet again. Gerrard was wrong to react but how balloteli gets bundled into the advertising hoarding, henderson gets chopped down and di maria catches the ball on the field and the united players escape a booking is beyond me. They're only a few examples I can remember.

Henderson finishes the first half as skipper, second half starts with Stevie on the pitch and 40 odd seconds later, hando's the skipper again. Think Stevie felt the frustration of virtually everyone in the ground after the first half which made him retaliate on a crude tackle by herrera.

From then on the task became virtually impossible to rescue the games especially when you consider how poor we were in the first half.

The manc twats brought a hord of mongs with them chanting about murders, always the victim and you nearly won the league. Obssessed, nah, surely not?

A few tasty tackles flew in during the second half and I dont really know how atkinson manages to ref a game. I come away after every game just wanting to smash his face in.

A fine strike by sturridge gave us brief hope but yet more fannying about in and around the box saw mignolet lucky to get away with a one on one with shrek. I didnt really see the penalty incident so cant say whether it was, wasnt or a very soft one. Still, nice of mig to keep shrek's inability to score at Anfield going.

There was so much wrong with the game today. We looked tired and devoid of ideas. sterling simply stunk the gaff out with his 'performance.' Hope he reflects on that tonight but I doubt it.

Looks like skrtel might be in toruble with a supposed stamp on de gea in the final minute. If atkinson saw it there's no retro action but if he says he didnt (and I wouldnt put it past the twat) then he's in line for a 3 game ban.

Fuck me, what a shit weekend. 4th is going to be very difficult now and no doubt the naysayers will have the knives out for rodgers again.