You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Johnson

Bjornebye

It does seem severe when placed alongside similar offences. Graham Rix got 12 months for having full sex with a 15 year old, and the age gap was much larger. One has to wonder what the difference in this case is that makes a run of the mill fingering so much more serious an offence than actual vaginal intercourse.

You may be surprised to hear, but the law changes over time.

Try and process that.

It might be easier to focus on it if you stop thinking about fifteen year old vaginal intercourse vs fingering (run of the mill as you eloquently described) hard for you i know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I live quite close tons student area. I see the freshers coming every year looking younger and younger. Even at 18 they seem so young and non sexual to me. The thing is with Johnson - you never know if he had got away with it he might of kept doing it and maybe started to go for younger and younger girls.

The fact that an 18 year old looks like a child to me and he has gone with a 15 year old is pretty fuckin weird. It's fuckin revolting that as a grown man you would want a girl of that age.

• Upvote 3

You may be surprised to hear, but the law changes over time.

Try and process that.

It might be easier to focus on it if you stop thinking about fifteen year old vaginal intercourse vs fingering (run of the mill as you eloquently described) hard for you i know.

It is amazing how attitudes have changed. Even when i started working in an office aged 18, early 90's all the blokes had a somewhat sexist attitude. if the office hottie walked through our section I remember our boss even rolling his eyes dreamily and making a wanking gesture behind her. We all laughed. Now you would all be rightly sacked.

That was not an isolated incident. Even in Water Street were I worked, posh professional office, we would sometimes go see strippers on Friday lunch and have 3 or 4 pints. With bosses.

Not such a big leap from there to Mad Men.

I live quite close tons student area. I see the freshers coming every year looking younger and younger. Even at 18 they seem so young and non sexual to me. The thing is with Johnson - you never know if he had got away with it he might of kept doing it and maybe started to go for younger and younger girls.

The fact that an 18 year old looks like a child to me and he has gone with a 15 year old is pretty fuckin weird. It's fuckin revolting that as a grown man you would want a girl of that age.

Thats what I love about these high school girls, I get older and they stay the same age, yes they do.

• Upvote 4

AJ made £2m in the year between being officially accused and being arrested. Imagine the cash he has saved in his bank accounts from the rest of his career. He will get locked for a few years and find time to reflect on what he will do when he will come out, he will also study (distance learning) economics in order to acquire skills necessary to manage, invest and expand his funds. Then he will come out to enjoy life; the girl will be an adult by then and he will marry her, while her dad will be posing smiling in their wedding pics, with his hands in his pockets reaching for his Lamborghini keys bought as a present by his new son in law. AJ will have a life to enjoy, expensive holidays, cars, investments, tory acquaintances, free time, more investments, more holidays. He will write a book starting with a kiss under the lamppost back on sixth street and he will analyse the dirty side of contemporary football world. He will end the book with a picture of his last goal ever, against certain Belgian GK, with a giant face who is allegedly only competent to fist-drill a Cameroonian CB playing in Germany. This is how capitalism and monetarism work sheeps.

• Upvote 1

It is amazing how attitudes have changed. Even when i started working in an office aged 18, early 90's all the blokes had a somewhat sexist attitude. if the office hottie walked through our section I remember our boss even rolling his eyes dreamily and making a wanking gesture behind her. We all laughed. Now you would all be rightly sacked.

That was not an isolated incident. Even in Water Street were I worked, posh professional office, we would sometimes go see strippers on Friday lunch and have 3 or 4 pints. With bosses.

Not such a big leap from there to Mad Men.

Someone recently showed me a picture from not long after I started in our office, in the mid 90s. The walls were plastered with lasses in their undies from Loaded, FHM and Maxim. I'd totally forgotten that we used to do that. I don't even remember when we stopped. Nobody told us to stop or even complained. Maybe we just grew up a bit.

AJ made £2m in the year between being officially accused and being arrested. Imagine the cash he has saved in his bank accounts from the rest of his career. He will get locked for a few years and find time to reflect on what he will do when he will come out, he will also study (distance learning) economics in order to acquire skills necessary to manage, invest and expand his funds. Then he will come out to enjoy life; the girl will be an adult by then and he will marry her, while her dad will be posing smiling in their wedding pics, with his hands in his pockets reaching for his Lamborghini keys bought as a present by his new son in law. AJ will have a life to enjoy, expensive holidays, cars, investments, tory acquaintances, free time, more investments, more holidays. He will write a book starting with a kiss under the lamppost back on sixth street and he will analyse the dirty side of contemporary football world. He will end the book with a picture of his last goal ever, against certain Belgian GK, with a giant face who is allegedly only competent to fist-drill a Cameroonian CB playing in Germany. This is how capitalism and monetarism work sheeps.

The book will be called "A Run of the Mill Fingering"