You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Johnson

Bjornebye

Good idea , the last thing you want on the end of your cock are spelling mistakes

It's not his name. It's a tattoo of Jimmy's face. When he's knocking one out he does that weird yodelly noise on the vinegar strokes. It's just like having the great man in the room with him, as he shoots his duff - and which of us hasn't dreamed of that?

Ancient Athens wasnt a peado paradise at all, most of these so called historians or anthropologists are old oxbridge graduates whove had their brains bummed out their ears and are obsessed with peadophillia and some golden age, because they themselves are peadophiles.

In any case let me be clear there is no moral relativism, that is a clear myth and just as there are legal crimes now such as cars emitting shit and killing people amidst the humdrum would well cause future peoples to revulsion yet we are victims and these are moral crimes against our persons. Whereas cigarettes are more demonised in the end if the law is applied scientifically we accept the law can never be perfect in execution.

You however are responsible for you and if you take the theme of acceptance of peadophillia, yesterday or a hundred million years ago, that is irresponsible and does no justice to any victim.

Get a grip man.

Slavery was 'acceptable' in the past. It no longer is. Acknowledging the past doesn't equate to condoning it, nor does it equate to accepting that behaviour today.

We're simply at a point in time when we have a different set of values to those before us, and likely those after us. But we didn't magically invent a new set of values overnight - they evolved.

Nobody woke up one day and made slavery a bad thing... people's thinking slowly changes until it reached a tipping point where is was no longer acceptable to the majority. That's precisely what's happened with all forms of morality, including sexual. What is 'right' today will probably not be so right in 30 years, let alone 100 years.

Your argument that in the future, someone will discover we've been victims of something now is true, that's always been true - but it's also true to say that more people thought slavery was ok in the past than they do today. More people thought child labour was ok then they do now, more people thought homosexuality was wrong than they do today. It's still moral evolution isn't it?

If in a 100 years time, society decides that sex under the age of 21 is morally wrong, would that YOU a bad man right now? - I don't think it would, do you?

What Johnson's done though is KNOWINGLY broken the morals (and law) of the day. That's why he'll go to prison and deservedly so. You can't apply morality retrospectively, or prospectively though.

• Upvote 1

It's not his name. It's a tattoo of Jimmy's face. When he's knocking one out he does that weird yodelly noise on the vinegar strokes. It's just like having the great man in the room with him, as he shoots his duff - and which of us hasn't dreamed of that?

Now then, now then. As it 'appens  Jim is going to fix it for you to knock one out 

Get a grip man.

Slavery was 'acceptable' in the past. It no longer is. Acknowledging the past doesn't equate to condoning it, nor does it equate to accepting that behaviour today.

We're simply at a point in time when we have a different set of values to those before us, and likely those after us. But we didn't magically invent a new set of values overnight - they evolved.

You should quit the serious shit and get involved with the Savile tattoo / masturbation element of this thread and leave the pitchfork and lantern brigade to route out paedo sympathisers . Or the mentally ill as some would say 

I see some people make the girl out to be some innocent victim and get offended when anyone says anything negative about her.I remember being 15 and I knew what I was doing, so did this girl imo and it's hard not to believe she's made it public or done it for money.

About ten years ago I had a mate who was banging a few girls, dirty bitches who loved it and would bring their friends for threesomes etc.A few months later he found out atleast a couple of them were 15, the point is they knew what they were doing and they were not some innocent girls being led astray.

• Downvote 2

I see some people make the girl out to be some innocent victim and get offended when anyone says anything negative about her.I remember being 15 and I knew what I was doing, so did this girl imo and it's hard not to believe she's made it public or done it for money.

About ten years ago I had a mate who was banging a few girls, dirty bitches who loved it and would bring their friends for threesomes etc.A few months later he found out atleast a couple of them were 15, the point is they knew what they were doing and they were not some innocent girls being led astray.

Erm. Talk about completely missing the point of the whole fucking thing.

Oh and yer mates a fuckin paedo.

• Upvote 1

He knew she was underage you massive spacker, the only person to blame is him.

Agreed, the cynic in me might suggest that the only reason this has reached court is that it guaranteed him another year of Premiership wages if he initially pleaded not guilty.

• Upvote 1

Get a grip man.

Nobody woke up one day and made slavery a bad thing... people's thinking slowly changes until it reached a tipping point where is was no longer acceptable to the majority. That's precisely what's happened with all forms of morality, including sexual. What is 'right' today will probably not be so right in 30 years, let alone 100 years.

Your argument that in the future, someone will discover we've been victims of something now is true, that's always been true - but it's also true to say that more people thought slavery was ok in the past than they do today. More people thought child labour was ok then they do now, more people thought homosexuality was wrong than they do today. It's still moral evolution isn't it?

If in a 100 years time, society decides that sex under the age of 21 is morally wrong, would that YOU a bad man right now? - I don't think it would, do you?

What Johnson's done though is KNOWINGLY broken the morals (and law) of the day. That's why he'll go to prison and deservedly so. You can't apply morality retrospectively, or prospectively though.

No, not to the people being enslaved it wasn't.

• Upvote 1

Get a grip man.

Yes you can. I am. You are refusing to. Slavery was always wrong. Morals and the law are entirely different. Its not illegal to jump ahead of you in a queue at alton towers but most wont.

Morality is the same at any point.

• Upvote 1

Do you work for the Police in Rotherham?

Tell us more wise peado sage....if each newer generation appears more sexual to you you are well o your way to becoming a fully fledged peado by middle age. Well done.

It wasn't me so say what you want it doesn't bother me.I didn't think less of him when I found out as it wasn't intentional, then again I didn't think that highly of him as he was someone who would always be after girls and would fuck over his friends and girlfriends.

I know AJ knew her age and he deserves to be punished if that's the case, that doesn't change the fact that the girl knew what she was doing though.I have a daughter and if when she's 15 I found out she was doing what that girl did I wouldn't be looking at her as a victim, the only reason I would do that is to make money off the footballer which is why I think that's what they are doing.

• Downvote 1

It wasn't me so say what you want it doesn't bother me.I didn't think less of him when I found out as it wasn't intentional, then again I didn't think that highly of him as he was someone who would always be after girls and would fuck over his friends and girlfriends.

I know AJ knew her age and he deserves to be punished if that's the case, that doesn't change the fact that the girl knew what she was doing though.I have a daughter and if when she's 15 I found out she was doing what that girl did I wouldn't be looking at her as a victim, the only reason I would do that is to make money off the footballer which is why I think that's what they are doing.

Do you not think the onus is on your mate to find out? Because legally speaking it is.

As for the second part. So if a three year old came up to you and was 'up for it' itd be fine to have your way with it? How about a horny horse that was up for it, would that also be acceptable?

Also yeah cos thats what happens in the crown court they give victims loads of money if they win. Thats what its all about.

If your daughter got nonced at 15 you wouldnt look at her as the victim is even better than your keep rodgers campaign. Absolutely brilliance.

Do you not think the onus is on your mate to find out? Because legally speaking it is.

As for the second part. So if a three year old came up to you and was 'up for it' itd be fine to have your way with it? How about a horny horse that was up for it, would that also be acceptable?

Also yeah cos thats what happens in the crown court they give victims loads of money if they win. Thats what its all about.

If your daughter got nonced at 15 you wouldnt look at her as the victim is even better than your keep rodgers campaign. Absolutely brilliance.

No I wouldn't look at her as a victim because at that age she should know right from wrong, every 15 year old I've ever known who doesn't have a medical problem does.Yes I wouldn't be happy with guy especially if he knew her age but it's not like that girl was forced to do anything.

Edit also comparing a 3 year old coming up to you is very different, those girls looked well over the legal age and claimed they were.If everyone looks at a women's id before they get with them then ok but I don't think that's the case.

• Downvote 1

Nah, you THINK you know what you're doing at 15.

Of course you make a decision consciously and willingly, but that's never the point. The point is that you're still young enough to make the wrong decisions, which is why you need protection (not you personally, just any minor).

It's not about under 16's being imbeciles, or incapable of making a rational choice, it's about their rationality being naive and often manipulated by elders.

If you asked 100 young lads aged 15 if they'd be up for shagging a fit teacher, about 80% of would say yes. They'd do it willingly. But they'd still be making the choices of a 15 year old and for all the wrong, naive reasons

A 15 year old today knows a lot of stuff - but they still know a lot less than they think. It's always been that way. For every 'damn smart' kid - there's a damn smarter predator.

Nah, you THINK you know what you're doing at 15.

Of course you make a decision consciously and willingly, but that's never the point. The point is that you're still young enough to make the wrong decisions, which is why you need protection (not you personally, just any minor).

It's not about under 16's being imbeciles, or incapable of making a rational choice, it's about their rationality being naive and often manipulated by elders.

If you asked 100 young lads aged 15 if they'd be up for shagging a fit teacher, about 80% of would say yes. They'd do it willingly. But they'd still be making the choices of a 15 year old and for all the wrong, naive reasons

A 15 year old today knows a lot of stuff - but they still know a lot less than they think. It's always been that way. For every 'damn smart' kid - there's a damn smarter predator.

That sounds smart.... wait a second!!

• Upvote 1

No I wouldn't look at her as a victim because at that age she should know right from wrong, every 15 year old I've ever known who doesn't have a medical problem does.Yes I wouldn't be happy with guy especially if he knew her age but it's not like that girl was forced to do anything.

Edit also comparing a 3 year old coming up to you is very different, those girls looked well over the legal age and claimed they were.If everyone looks at a women's id before they get with them then ok but I don't think that's the case.

That's why we try not to sell alcohol to kids too. They all WANT to drink, they all go out of their way to get drink, and they all think they can handle their drink.

What happens though? you get a bunch of pissed up kids out of control.

That's why we choose for them (in theory). It's no different with sex. Because, contrary to most kid's beliefs, we adults actually DO know best most of the time.

• Upvote 1