You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Johnson

Bjornebye

dis is da shiiitttt.... Comedy fukin Gold wiv a kapital G.

This dude has to be a WUM or is about 14 years old and praying 'is left one drops.

That post actually got two reps . Irony or pity. The tit is a parody. Either a poor attempt and obvious wum, ironic comedy genius( I doubt it ) or mentally ill housebound window licker.

His views on this thread are repugnant. I have said it on here and I will say it again, if this gigantic twat has a daughter, she needs counselling asap with him as a father.

15 year olds are annoying little cunts. Why anyone would attempt to hold a conversation with one let alone fuck one is beyond me. This is a generation that will have emoticons put in the OED and say things like ''YOLO.'' They're also all melding in to the same gender and will be the ruin of humanity when their next evolutinary leap is to have Ken Doll like gentials. Fuck 15 year olds, but not literally.

• Upvote 1

15 year olds are annoying little cunts. Why anyone would attempt to hold a conversation with one let alone fuck one is beyond me. This is a generation that will have emoticons put in the OED and say things like ''YOLO.'' They're also all melding in to the same gender and will be the ruin of humanity when their next evolutinary leap is to have Ken Doll like gentials. Fuck 15 year olds, but not literally.

I read that as "Ken Dodd like genitals". A chilling prospect, especially if he gets out his tickling stick.

• Upvote 1

JP is awesome.  Though "some of the highest marks in the group" may have almost given the game away.   Congrats on your upcoming nupts.

When he gets his job in China, we should ask JP to Google something.  Or is TLW also locked behind the Great Firewall of China?

I certainly hope so.

• Upvote 1

I was actually and was in all the top classes in my year, my spelling has gone downhill since but my intelligence is still there, I done a course a year or so ago and was getting some of the highest marks in the group.

Is there a hall of fame for JP posts?

Because this one needs to go in.  Right behind the "I impressed myself with what I said because Gary Neville said the same thing."  Legend.

Ex-England footballer Adam Johnson has been found not guilty of one count of sexual activity with 15-year-old girl.

A jury at Bradford Crown Court is still deliberating on a second similar charge.

The former Sunderland player previously admitted grooming the girl and one charge of sexual activity but denied two more serious counts.