You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Johnson

Bjornebye

In that particular case, a lot of the evidence would suggest otherwise. Or are you suggesting all cases should be lumped in together?

In the Rotherham case my recollection is, and I am not by any means an expert on it, the suggestion was the police were wary of pissing off the Asian community and backed off. To my mind that's poor policing . More widely its clear since Savile victims complaints have been widely ignored or not investigated properly. Suggesting footballers would get away with noncing if they were of the same extraction is fucking stupid.

• Upvote 1

There is no denying that he is a disgrace.

But you'd better be honest, if this footballer was a follower of a specific religion in question and groomed girl after girl, no one would dare to send him to trial until his innocent, children victims had reached THOUSANDS. He would not have become a topic of discussion anywhere.

You little slaves of misplaced political correctness.

You obnoxious braindead cunt. Why don't you fuck off and ram your EDL/Daily Express propaganda so far up your hoop it causes internal bleeding.
  • Upvote 1

In that particular case, a lot of the evidence would suggest otherwise. Or are you suggesting all cases should be lumped in together?

Cunts in Rotherham were on the sauce and drugs, as well as being predatory abusers. It takes insanity of Nightcat proportions to see that as Muslim behaviour.

As I understand it (and I'm not an expert) a big part of the problem was that the victims were perceived as slags and chavs who knew full well what they were getting themselves into. It's a view that will have JP nodding his head.

Finally, if the Police felt - rightly or wrongly - that they couldn't investigate crimes against children without provoking a backlash, what does that say about the state of their relationship with the community they're supposed to serve?

• Upvote 1

Cunts in Rotherham were on the sauce and drugs, as well as being predatory abusers. It takes insanity of Nightcat proportions to see that as Muslim behaviour.

Not that I care enough to explain anything to anybody, but I don't like to offer opportunities for a political correctness wankfest. I did not say that the religion in question dictated the behaviour of the criminals, but that the religion and cultural background of the criminals influenced the behaviour and (no) reaction of the policy makers and law enforcers.

That was not even my own conclusion. It was the conclusion of the independent investigation on the case.

• Upvote 6

There is no denying that he is a disgrace.

But you'd better be honest, if this footballer was a follower of a specific religion in question and groomed girl after girl, no one would dare to send him to trial until his innocent, children victims had reached THOUSANDS. He would not have become a topic of discussion anywhere.

You little slaves of misplaced political correctness.

Nosiree, Bob - no sign of you linking child abuse and Islam there.

(Are you even aware that when you post stuff on a forum, it stays there and people can see it?  You can't just lie about what you've said on the next page.)

Even if you now expand it to "religion and culture" you're still way off-beam.  These were not religious people.  They didn't live according to the tenets of Islam (or any religion, for that matter).  In contrast, there are millions of people who live in the UK who do practise Islam and - guess what? - they don't abuse children.  It's almost as if Islam and child abuse are unconnected!  That would explain why the official report didn't identify religion as any sort of factor in these crimes.

Alexis Jay's report did refer to the cultural heritage of the abusers, as a large proportion of them came from families rooted in the same valley in Pakistani Kashmir; a place where, apparently, misogyny reigned.  She did not mention what religion their families were, what bands they listened to, what football teams they supported, what star-signs they were, etc, because that's all completely irrelevant to what they did.

As for your bullshit kneejerk reaction against "political correctness", it's worth pointing out that the Jay Report, quite rightly, doesn't use that meaningless and unhelpful phrase once.  (Theresa May banged on about it, but what do you expect from that cunt?)  To say that that was "the conclusion of the independent investigation" is not politically incorrect; it's factually incorrect.  

The Jay Report does describe a general culture of denial, machismo and bullying in the Council, which prevented people from speaking out about what was going on in the town or from taking the reports made by victims seriously.  Admittedly, as part of this culture, some (not even a majority) of the council officers who raised concerns were pressured not to emphasise the role of Asian men.  Jay believes that this was because the local Asian population were predominantly Labour voters and the Councillors didn't want to piss them off.  I'd also add that it's a symptom of dysfunctional levels of cohesion between communities when Police and Council officials feel they can't do their jobs, just because the people they are investigating happen to be a different ethnicity.  A systematic overhaul of the authorities' approach to equalities would help get them on the right foot, so that any future incidents, in any communities, can be investigated properly.  The trouble is, if you suggest that sort of review, you get shouted down by morons crying "political correctness gone mad" at you.

There are important lessons to be learned from Rotherham, not least in the way the authorities have to respond to people who report abuse.  (They should do pretty much the opposite of what Bernard Hogan-Howe has been pressured into saying he will do.)  But it's important to learn the right lessons: people like you and the EDL whining about "Muslamic rape gangs" is only going to hinder the correct lessons being learned and applied.

• Upvote 1

"the correct lessons to be learned". Such a patronising ignorant bully. 

You still don't understand my post.

Diddums, did the nasty man buwwy you?  *sadface*

Go on then, Plums, since I don't understand, explain this

Leave Mendoza out of this.

By the way, if you really are an adult, you are a clueless moron. But in truth, I don't think you do actually have a daughter. You have a juvenile view of the world so I'm pretty sure you are an adolescent yourself.

So no harm done.

Believe what you want, I don't know how you've come up with I have a juvenile view of the world from me talking about football and that's the opposite of what people tell me in real life.Maybe you are the one with the juvenile view as I've known a lot of people who were living by themselves at 15, if you think people at that age are innocent and don't know what they're doing maybe you are naive.

I'm staying away from this thread as people are twisting my words but I'll repeat my only point was the girl knew what she was doing.Ive heard over the last few days she text him saying she was only 15, she told her mate about it who told her it was wrong and also told her that he had a girlfriend.The girls response was she doesn't care because he's a footballer, hearing those things makes me think I may not be as wrong as some are making out.

• Downvote 2

Believe what you want, I don't know how you've come up with I have a juvenile view of the world from me talking about football and that's the opposite of what people tell me in real life.Maybe you are the one with the juvenile view as I've known a lot of people who were living by themselves at 15, if you think people at that age are innocent and don't know what they're doing maybe you are naive.

I'm staying away from this thread as people are twisting my words but I'll repeat my only point was the girl knew what she was doing.Ive heard over the last few days she text him saying she was only 15, she told her mate about it who told her it was wrong and also told her that he had a girlfriend.The girls response was she doesn't care because he's a footballer, hearing those things makes me think I may not be as wrong as some are making out.

Her mate was the mature one in this story you fucking balloon.

• Upvote 2

Nosiree, Bob - no sign of you linking child abuse and Islam there.

(Are you even aware that when you post stuff on a forum, it stays there and people can see it?  You can't just lie about what you've said on the next page.)

Even if you now expand it to "religion and culture" you're still way off-beam.  These were not religious people.  They didn't live according to the tenets of Islam (or any religion, for that matter).  In contrast, there are millions of people who live in the UK who do practise Islam and - guess what? - they don't abuse children.  It's almost as if Islam and child abuse are unconnected!  That would explain why the official report didn't identify religion as any sort of factor in these crimes.

Alexis Jay's report did refer to the cultural heritage of the abusers, as a large proportion of them came from families rooted in the same valley in Pakistani Kashmir; a place where, apparently, misogyny reigned.  She did not mention what religion their families were, what bands they listened to, what football teams they supported, what star-signs they were, etc, because that's all completely irrelevant to what they did.

As for your bullshit kneejerk reaction against "political correctness", it's worth pointing out that the Jay Report, quite rightly, doesn't use that meaningless and unhelpful phrase once.  (Theresa May banged on about it, but what do you expect from that cunt?)  To say that that was "the conclusion of the independent investigation" is not politically incorrect; it's factually incorrect.  

The Jay Report does describe a general culture of denial, machismo and bullying in the Council, which prevented people from speaking out about what was going on in the town or from taking the reports made by victims seriously.  Admittedly, as part of this culture, some (not even a majority) of the council officers who raised concerns were pressured not to emphasise the role of Asian men.  Jay believes that this was because the local Asian population were predominantly Labour voters and the Councillors didn't want to piss them off.  I'd also add that it's a symptom of dysfunctional levels of cohesion between communities when Police and Council officials feel they can't do their jobs, just because the people they are investigating happen to be a different ethnicity.  A systematic overhaul of the authorities' approach to equalities would help get them on the right foot, so that any future incidents, in any communities, can be investigated properly.  The trouble is, if you suggest that sort of review, you get shouted down by morons crying "political correctness gone mad" at you.

There are important lessons to be learned from Rotherham, not least in the way the authorities have to respond to people who report abuse.  (They should do pretty much the opposite of what Bernard Hogan-Howe has been pressured into saying he will do.)  But it's important to learn the right lessons: people like you and the EDL whining about "Muslamic rape gangs" is only going to hinder the correct lessons being learned and applied.

hqdefault.jpg

Yes I know, her mate told her what she was doing was wrong and the girl said she didn't care because he was a footballer.

She's a slut pure and simple.  Like all those slags in Rotherham they knew what they were doing and deserved everything they got.  I bet she wasn't even a virgin proving she is a slut and at fault. Poor Adam Johnson, I bet this whole grooming thing is a Geordie smoke screen and he actually met her in a club.  Not his fault if the club let her in, she didn't even tell him her age I'd bet.  In fact even if the grooming thing is real why didn't the car park intervene?  Didn't they ask her ID when she walked in?  How was he to know?  Her mate warned her off him.  What a slapper.  Hope he walks free and she gets sent to jail for wasting court time.  Adult jail mind, if she's old enough to be jail bait for poor hard done by Adam Johnson she's old enough to get send to Belmarsh.

String her up by her vagina because she can't be trusted to keep it in check when she's a child and there's an adult around. 

• Upvote 1

I was actually and was in all the top classes in my year, my spelling has gone downhill since but my intelligence is still there, I done a course a year or so ago and was getting some of the highest marks in the group.

I hardly think that going in to sign a register every week counts as doing a course. Kudos on top attendance marks though.

• Upvote 7

I was actually and was in all the top classes in my year, my spelling has gone downhill since but my intelligence is still there, I done a course a year or so ago and was getting some of the highest marks in the group.

dis is da shiiitttt.... Comedy fukin Gold wiv a kapital G.

This dude has to be a WUM or is about 14 years old and praying 'is left one drops.

There's a video of two kids on Youtube, sister and brother.  The girl is saying that she wants to marry her little brother, and the boy is crying.

What the girl is advocating is highly illegal and also immoral.

The fact that it has millions of approving comments sickens me to the core.

She NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED. 

These kids know exactly what they are doing.

I also advocate 15 year olds having a driving licence, legal access to alcohol, the vote, and also being members of juries.