You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham Festival 2015

ZonkoVille77

Douvan backed at 2's

Faugheen at 11/10

Hurricane Fly at 10's

L'ami Serge at 11/4 (because of PP's offer)

Gallant Oscar at 10's

Barrakilla at 12's

The New One at 4's

Sego Success at 11/2

Knock House at 16's

Annie Power, Faugheen and Un De Sceaux in a treble (4/1)

Annie Power , The New One, Douvan and Un De Sceaux in an accum (36/1)

Douvan, Un de Sceaux, The New One, Sego Success in an accum (150/1)

Douvan, Un De Sceaux, Hurricane Fly, Annie Power, Sprinter Sacre in an accum (250/1)

Thats just for tomorrow bar Hurricane Fly

Mullins 4 fold 16/1 (Would have done it on 888, JC, but I remember how much hassle it was getting money off them when I took advantage of one of their poker offers once).

13:30 Bentelimar e/w 28/1 

14:05 Josses Hill 12/1

Both of those have that PP money back offer (the win part only of the Bentelimar bet)

14:40 Ned Stark e/w 9/1

15:20 Jezki 5/1

16:00 Caroles Spirit e/w 20/1

Had nothing in the 16:40 (and in fact usually hate backing a horse ridden by an amateur anyway), and Ceasar Milan is swerving the festival so I've got nothing in the 17:15 either.

Also logged in to Ladbrokes to find I had five free spins on something or rather, so stuck the few quid I won from that on a L'ami Serge/Un De Sceaux/Faugheen/Annie Power 4 fold at about 25s.

Good luck, all.

Just remember lads, those taking part in the Cheltenham fantasy racing you get minus points for not using betting credits so get your picks in soon! Also anyone who hasn't joined yet can do so for free at anytime.

I'm not at work till 1300 this week and will watch when I get home this evening! Just got the paper and gonna chose more nags soon, will get them up in a bit

Backing everybody e/w today. Getting soft in my old age.

So here are today's fallers....

13:30     Qewy

14:05     Josses Hill & Three Kingdoms

14:40     Gallant Oscar & Monbeg Dude

15:20     Hurricane Fly

16:00     The Pirate’s Queen

16:40     Cogry

17:15     Stellar Notion & Leap Dearg