You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Eccentricities

Nunavut Patrick

I quite like eating human organ meat.

The funniest thing about it is that the eccentricity is compounded by the fact that once I have killed someone and harvested their organs I have to kill again as I can't leave any spree ending on an odd number. If you stumble across witnesses when killing the evens it can be a fucking nightmare!

HA!

Oh, I have to sit on a certain side of the sofa when playing on the Xbox too. I know. Proper crazy that one.

I'm obsessed with the 1970's and 1980's.

My other half and I have LFC curtains in our bedroom. I always wanted a Liverpool themed bedroom as a kid but my parents wouldn't let me have one. I saw a pair of curtains reduced in price in the club shop and thought "fuck it, I'm having them." They don't really match the colour scheme of the room and my mrs hates them, but I love them.

I've also just purchased an LFC duvet set. I did have one of those as a kid, but this is a special Champions League winners one (I found it on eBay - unused and in it's original packaging) .

Plenty would say I've turned into a whopper, but fuck them - nostalgia is boss.

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I quite like eating human organ meat.

The funniest thing about it is that the eccentricity is compounded by the fact that once I have killed someone and harvested their organs I have to kill again as I can't leave any spree ending on an odd number. If you stumble across witnesses when killing the evens it can be a fucking nightmare!

HA!

Oh, I have to sit on a certain side of the sofa when playing on the Xbox too. I know. Proper crazy that one.

Pretty freaky. I lie down.

I'm obsessed with the 1970's and 1980's.

My other half and I have LFC curtains in our bedroom. I always wanted a Liverpool themed bedroom as a kid but my parents wouldn't let me have one. I saw a pair of curtains reduced in price in the club shop and thought "fuck it, I'm having them." They don't really match the colour scheme of the room and my mrs hates them, but I love them.

I've also just purchased an LFC duvet set. I did have one of those as a kid, but this is a special Champions League winners one (I found it on eBay - unused and in it's original packaging) .

*Pulls face*

No?

I thought you loved buena vista social club?

Quite why anyone would deprive themselves of something like music, art, film, literature out of pure whim is really beyond me.

Ha, they're hardly representative of contemporary music, and especially contemporary Western music (which was what I was implying). I listen to the odd bit of new South American and African music, but it's often older stuff.

But I have almost no interest in contemporary Western rock, pop, rnb, indie, rap, or dance music. There isn't a single radio station or television channel that plays anything I want to listen to. So I'm really not depriving myself of anything, Moof. I'm not subjecting myself to things I don't like.

• Upvote 1

Ha, they're hardly representative of contemporary music, and especially contemporary Western music (which was what I was implying). I listen to the odd bit of new South American and African music, but it's often older stuff.

But I have almost no interest in contemporary Western rock, pop, rnb, indie, rap, or dance music. There isn't a single radio station or television channel that plays anything I want to listen to. So I'm really not depriving myself of anything, Moof. I'm not subjecting myself to things I don't like.

That's entirely different than purposely not listening to anything produced after a certain date.

I don't listen to a lot of contemporary music, either. There's absolutely shitloads of stuff to enjoy without having to.

It's a response to how random and pointless it is wading through the mountains of fucking shit contemporary music in the hope that you might find something decent.

Surely the year is irrelevant.

You have to wade through mountains of shit in any decade. To avoid Black Lace or Katy Perry involves the same amount of work, surely?

Surely the year is irrelevant.

You have to wade through mountains of shit in any decade. To avoid Black Lace or Katy Perry involves the same amount of work, surely?

That's entirely different than purposely not listening to anything produced after a certain date.

I don't listen to a lot of contemporary music, either. There's absolutely shitloads of stuff to enjoy without having to.

Yeah, it wasn't literal rule. I simply agreed with the general sentiment of Tony's post. Most music of the last 20 odd years I personally find to be utter shit, and therefore I tend to avoid turning on a radio, etc. 

I didn't mean that anything produced post August 12th 1989 makes me cut myself, and that everything before that date was wonderful.

09shane.xlarge1.jpg

Jaysus.