You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Terminator 2

Bjornebye

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I find independence day unwatchable now due to the pure American cheese, at the time it was decent because the effects where insane. A bit like Jurrasic Park where my memory has upgraded the special effects as the years have gone by but I watch it now and think that looks fucking terrible.

We won't go quietly into the night, we won't etc, etc, awful.

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck me mate I bet they were flocking !

One of the cringest things I ever did see was my mates dad, a reasonably successful used car salesman and 100 carrot cunt, address a bunch of his sons mates, my self included.

’Look boys, what you do is finger ‘em ‘til they’re about to cum, about ten/fifteen minutes, then stick your dick in. They’ll think you’re an amazing shag’

We were fourteen.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

One of the cringest things I ever did see was my mates dad, a reasonably successful used car salesman and 100 carrot cunt, address a bunch of his sons mates, my self included.

’Look boys, what you do is finger ‘em ‘til they’re about to cum, about ten/fifteen minutes, then stick your dick in. They’ll think you’re an amazing shag’

We were fourteen.

c861c99424ba368f34d343f851ab6bad.jpg p00qpp3j.jpg

DV_bzRpXcAAHsQB.jpg

p00qpp3k.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I find independence day unwatchable now due to the pure American cheese, at the time it was decent because the effects where insane. A bit like Jurrasic Park where my memory has upgraded the special effects as the years have gone by but I watch it now and think that looks fucking terrible.

Because the Americans weren't cunts back then so you were rooting for them, in the Trump era you'd be rooting for the aliens. It was pre 9/11, the Soviets were no longer an enemy, the only nation which could oppose western supremacy was aliens, and they lost. A child of its time like no other in that sense. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Because the Americans weren't cunts back then so you were rooting for them, in the Trump era you'd be rooting for the aliens. It was pre 9/11, the Soviets were no longer an enemy, the only nation which could oppose western supremacy was aliens, and they lost. A child of its time like no other in that sense. 

We were all naive. I watched starship troopers and thought this is ridiculous cornball shite, I watched it when I was older and realised its taking the piss.

• Upvote 1

I reckon the T-1000 is arguably the greatest single villain in film history, yet in many ways he shouldn't be. The best villains are complex, they're not black and white and often believe they're the good guys, the T-1000 is by nature, completely one dimensional. Despite this, the air of menace he exudes is unparalleled. Whenever you saw him on screen, you thought 'how the fuck are they gonna get away here?'

• Upvote 3

Just now, Section_31 said:

I reckon the T-1000 is arguably the greatest single villain in film history, yet in many ways he shouldn't be. The best villains are complex, they're not black and white and often believe they're the good guys, the T-1000 is by nature, completely one dimensional. 

Isn't it essentially ripped off from West world.

31 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I reckon the T-1000 is arguably the greatest single villain in film history, yet in many ways he shouldn't be. The best villains are complex, they're not black and white and often believe they're the good guys, the T-1000 is by nature, completely one dimensional. Despite this, the air of menace he exudes is unparalleled. Whenever you saw him on screen, you thought 'how the fuck are they gonna get away here?'

terminator-2-funny-dog-gif.gif

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

We were fourteen.

Screenshot_20210702-205600_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

He even scared me on Wayne's World 2 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Not for her as I was jabbing fingers like I was trying to win the 100m on the SNES Olympic Games.

Nothing wrong with that, we know what they want.

I'm just a llove machine, and I ain't gonna work for nobody but you.

12 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Nothing wrong with that, we know what they want.

I'm just a llove machine, and I ain't gonna work for nobody but you.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

That's lovely an' all, but I'm taken, Peter.

You ain't getting a turbo fingering, sorry.

summer-games-2-1.gif?resize=600,450&ssl=

• Upvote 2

On 03/07/2021 at 02:46, Mook said:

There must be something wrong with me as I absolutely pissed myself laughing at Armageddon. We used to rewind Ben Affleck's crying bit when we were stoned & roll about laughing at it.

DON'T WANNA CLOOOOOOSE MY EYES, DON'T WANNA FAAAAAALLLL ASLEEP

Awful.

On 03/07/2021 at 04:03, Bruce Spanner said:

Absolute shite.

My first adult girlfriend, around 17-18 years old, when you're expected to do 'grown up' stuff and not just finger her, badly, behind a bus shelter after a skinful of cheap cider.

Anyhows she brings that turgid fucking nonsense round to my house with the intention of drinking and being a grown up couple and asks if 'it could be our song?'

No, of course not.

I laughed hystericaly and asked if she was serious, she was, we split up that evening.

Note to self - must be more edgy and cynical.