You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nivea. Fuckin' Nivea.

AngryOfTuebrook

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fuck me

Just seen the new advert.

Why would you agree to do that

cringe does not cover it

Even if you ignore the cringe, it's just stupid.

Manages to cover himself in shaving foam then the silly cunt stands directly under the shower, confused that all his hard work has been undone by the pesky water.

So he whips out the arl shaving stick, but he's learned his lesson and doesn't stand under the water this time, so what's the deal? Is that shit waterproof or not? If it is then show me, if not then what's the fucking point of it?

Then Milner seemingly wants to borrow it afterwards, which I imagine is quite unhygienic, so it's actually at a disadvantage over using the foam in the can, if you wish to share it around amongst your shower buddies without getting chest AIDS.

I'm going to need to see Mo in an advert before I'm impressed.

Or Ox's Mrs shaving her minge.

• Like 1

Small pain for big gain. The advert is shit and embarrassing but the cash he’s getting will far out balance the embarrsment. If Nivea came knocking at my door to do that for the money he’d be getting ... I wouldn’t have any issue with it.

• Upvote 1

Small pain for big gain. The advert is shit and embarrassing but the cash he’s getting will far out balance the embarrsment. If Nivea came knocking at my door to do that for the money he’d be getting ... I wouldn’t have any issue with it.

If I was already being paid 100k a week I'd tell them to fuck off.

• Upvote 2

So would I , Ginny , but in reality my 'physique' is far more Lucas Browne than AOC so I may be waiting a long time for the call.

If I was on £100k a week and Nivea knocked and said we’ll give you £50k to do that advert I’d bite their hand off. Anyone who says they wouldnt is a fuckin liar or hasn’t thought it through. We all like to think that there’s a golden number of income that if we reached we’d wouldn’t feel the need to get more cash. The opposite is probably true. Footballers only have until 30’s to make as much cash as poss. I say fair play to him. If the money is coming fuckin lap it up son!

If I was on £100k a week and Nivea knocked and said we’ll give you £50k to do that advert I’d bite their hand off. Anyone who says they wouldnt is a fuckin liar or hasn’t thought it through. We all like to think that there’s a golden number of income that if we reached we’d wouldn’t feel the need to get more cash. The opposite is probably true. Footballers only have until 30’s to make as much cash as poss. I say fair play to him. If the money is coming fuckin lap it up son!

You just want to be in that shower with Joe and Milly dont you....

• 7 months later...
44 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I've just seen Big Virge, Degsy and Studge on an advert for Lavazza.  Presumably that's our "official coffee partner" now.

At least it's a decent brew, I suppose.

Saw a few Arsenal players in there too, at least with Nivea we didn't need to share the cash with another team. 

• 1 year later...