You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Better Call Saul

Elite

Saul had a law license though didn't he?

Yep, and Jimmy is too well known in Albuquerque legal circles to pass Saul off as a different person. 

I can't see an immediate skip ahead just yet - we have Kim's situation with Mesa and Nacho's difficulty with the twins. Mike has to get a lot more connected too. I expect a skip ahead at the end of the  season and a lot of character development in between.

I was just looking at episode titles for this season - the last two both begin with the letter W.

There was some speculation by Alan Sepinwall as to which lawyer Saul was telling Francesca to us - he suggested that Saul said. tell 'em Jimmy sent you', not, 'Tell him' - which suggests it could be Kim. I don't think that works because Kim knew Francesca.  It would be a great last 'fuck you' to HHM to have them deal with the fallout of Breaking Bad. 

I was just looking at episode titles for this season - the last two both begin with the letter W.

Could be something in that, they did it cryptically for Breaking Bad so seems plausible.

There was a recent 10 year anniversary get together of BB cast and crew. Wouldn't surprise me if there was a scene done that ties it all together with Saul.

There was some speculation by Alan Sepinwall as to which lawyer Saul was telling Francesca to us - he suggested that Saul said. tell 'em Jimmy sent you', not, 'Tell him' - which suggests it could be Kim. I don't think that works because Kim knew Francesca.  It would be a great last 'fuck you' to HHM to have them deal with the fallout of Breaking Bad. 

I'd thought the same at first before twigging that Kim would already know her.

Sending her to HHM could be possible, but Howard looks like he's on the verge of a breakdown, I'm not sure he's going to see out the year.

Piñata - Terrific episode on every level.

Behind with Jimmy’s motivation to get into law, and we see that dream crushed.

A massive glimpse of how he adopts the Saul persona when he takes a call from a former client.

The rest was very entertaining although Gus’ monologue felt a bit forced - 9/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

It's lost me, I watched the most recent two episodes Mon/Tue night & I thought the close proximity would help but no, nothing about it interests me anymore. The second series was really good but the other three have been by & large, pretty grim for me. Even Mike is starting to get on my tits, I'm done with it.

The good news is that I won't moan about it anymore.

It's lost me, I watched the most recent two episodes Mon/Tue night & I thought the close proximity would help but no, nothing about it interests me anymore. The second series was really good but the other three have been by & large, pretty grim for me. Even Mike is starting to get on my tits, I'm done with it.

The good news is that I won't moan about it anymore.

It’s strange, I thoroughly enjoyed the first three series but I’ve just lost interest in it now, haven’t seen the last two episodes.
  • Upvote 1