You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Better Call Saul

Elite

Knock that Dungeons and Dragons shit on the head NV.

Another cracking episode this week.

Maybe they might split the last season like the Sopranos and Breaking Bad did.  Although Mike gets less credible as a tough guy enforcer as he ages.

Think Kim is going to be there till the end.

2 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Knock that Dungeons and Dragons shit on the head NV.

Another cracking episode this week.

Maybe they might split the last season like the Sopranos and Breaking Bad did.  Although Mike gets less credible as a tough guy enforcer as he ages.

Think Kim is going to be there till the end.

How Kim and Saul get separated will probably be one of the major story arcs in the final series,I reckon.

7 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Is it not possible they were together during BB and we just didn't know? 

Saul was definitely on his own when he bailed though. 

I can’t see Kim surviving, especially now that she’s ‘in the game’. My guess is Jimmy getting revenge for her murder, with the help of Fring/Mike, but pulling the trigger himself. 

3 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

This week's episode another belter.

Best direction, cinematography, scriptwriting, directing and acting on the telly.

Peerless.

It's fucking brilliant isn't it?

I'm a big fan of Lalo as well, Vince Gilligan sure knows how to cast top class bad guys.

• Upvote 1

Another superb episode nothing Currently on tv comes close to it. 

Lalo is a brilliant villain and I really feared for nacho and then Kim in that episode. The way she defended her ‘client’ to put an element of doubt into Lalos mind and distract him from questioning further was top lawyering. The tension was fantastic.

I can’t believe there’s only one episode left and next season is the end. I hope nacho makes it but can’t see anyway he doesn’t end up in a body bag.

On 09/04/2020 at 19:59, Barry Wom said:

Is it not possible they were together during BB and we just didn't know? 

Seen a couple of theories on that and it’s not beyond reason, we know very little of Saul Goodman outside of his law practice in BB. But surely he wouldn’t run without her or maybe that’s the point and why The current timeline is all grey he lost all the colour in his life when he had to leave Kim and his life behind.

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just one week later and now this doesn’t sound plausible. 

Yep I don’t think he’s that guy to be honest. He either loses Kim by doing something so fucked she can’t forgive him and runs or she’s still with him up until he runs in BB.

Gave up on this when it first aired, just didn't get it after the monster that was Breaking Bad.

Then bars and restaurants closed, 3 series done in 5 nights! Absolutely love it.

Vince Gilligan is some writer.

As for Kim? You know she "has it" when you research her photos in private mode.

Sadly, found nothing.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Mike is starting to look like Wade Wilson, particularly just after the ordeal in the desert.

I really enjoyed the scene where Saul and Mike are talking in the car--the scene where Saul comes to terms with his own "breaking bad".

Still good stuff.

Yeah I think it finally dawned on Saul what he's got himself into. He thought it was just some easy cash.

12 hours ago, Elite said:

Lalo just reaks of menace. Think it'll be the last we see of him next week though, Mike will whack the fool.

Don’t remember it myself but I was reading an article earlier that said in BB when Walt and Jessie take Saul to the desert and threaten him he asks if Lalo or Nacho sent them. 

It’s bloody great how it all ties in.