You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Better Call Saul

Elite

On 09/04/2019 at 19:41, Vincent Vega said:

Mike Ehrmantraut is in my top five tv characters of all time. Brilliant performances by Jonathan Banks in both Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad.

The most likeable character in Breaking Bad for me. 

• 7 months later...
21 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Think this will be last season Jimmy and other characters.close to breaking bad starting point . Only thing is they do the odd fast forward to where he is at post breaking bad might be some mileage in that.

The actress who plays Kim reckons there is going to be one more after this. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Aventus said:

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a29861964/better-call-saul-season-5-premiere-date/

Coming 23rd February. 

I thought we'd end up waiting longer because of the Jesse nostalgia adventures film. 

Nice one. Also read a rumour that series 2 of Narcos Mexico is due to be released in February. One of the actors tweeted it then it was deleted immediately. 

• 1 month later...

It’s fantastic hugely underrated due to its more acclaimed older sibling. 

this show has taken character development and direction up another notch. If I was being hyper critical it does over indulge the montages a little but I still think they are great.

for the new season I’d like to see him turn full on Saul and the 6th end up concluding his story in the post BB Cinnabon world.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JagSquared said:

It’s fantastic hugely underrated due to its more acclaimed older sibling. 

this show has taken character development and direction up another notch. If I was being hyper critical it does over indulge the montages a little but I still think they are great.

for the new season I’d like to see him turn full on Saul and the 6th end up concluding his story in the post BB Cinnabon world.

And the females in Breaking Bad were all hideous cunts.

• 1 month later...

I rewatched all of BB and then all of BCS over the last few months as my missus hadn’t seen either, and we finished the last one last week just in time for the new one.

its possible that I prefer BCS to BB having watched a second time, and they were far less slow paced than I remember them.

watched the first new one last night after the match but fell asleep towards the end. I don’t like the slimy nephew of Hector. He irritates me.

Watched the first episode last night and thought it was superb. I just enjoy everything about this show, the writing, acting and direction are top notch.

i also rewatched BB and BCS a few months ago and it really does get better on second viewing.

lalo is a brilliant annoying cunt and you can see how much that’s is going to amp up with Fring and Bolsa. 

The scene with mike and the Germans was tense I expected that to go another way.

Seeing Jimmy turn it on as Saul was fun and Kim using the scam to get her client to accept the plea was so well done she looked disgusted in her acceptance that it was the only way.

Easily the best thing on TV for me.

• Upvote 1

Haha ok. For me TV is an art form, so when I see good acting, directing, cinematography and a fine script then I appreciate it and soak it all in.

But each to their own. I see cars as things which take me from A to B but others devote their lives to them.

• Upvote 2