You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Spurs

Mark M

I'd try Ibe in Sterling's position, if Sturridge isn't ready for 90. Markovic back with motivation to do better on the right.

Surely Sturridge has to start this game - we cant have a makeshift striker covering for a makeshift striker in a game like this and the other options our actual strikers are just not viable.

• Upvote 1

If Kolo was back I'd move Can into midfield, but I don't see it happening. I think a midfield 3 of Allen, Henderson and Lallana could work though.

The next 5 games will shape our season. Bad results and we could be out of 2 cups and the run in for 4th. 

By the time we have played Arsenal on 4th April I don't think we can afford to be any further off 4th than we are now.

7 games.

Spurs

Southampton (a)

Man City (h)

Burnley (h)

Swansea (a)

Man Utd (h)

Arsenal (a)

4 of them against teams above us and fighting for Top 4 (I am assuming City are a shoe in)

We will have 7 games left after them -That is a season defining run of games league wise.

Liverpool's Raheem Sterling will miss the game with the foot injury which forced him off against Everton.

Lucas is ruled out after injuring his thigh, but Adam Lallana could return and Philippe Coutinho should be fit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31106342

Yet again, some people going ape about him being subbed against the shite.

2-2 tonight, I reckon.  Can see Kane scoring first, us coming back to take the lead and them smacking us in the kisser late on.

Just don't see us gaining to within a point of them but similarly don't see it being likely settled at 7 points behind with 2 games a week for however long.  Think it'll be a draw with an element of deflation, as this absolute cunt of a season continues to exercise it's slow death grip.