Melchett

Terrible (HD) illegal movie/tv streaming

Is really getting out of hand now, I really feel bad for the production studios and one site that I would heartily recommend that the honest people of the GF stays clear of is     www . cartoonhd . is

xxx

• Upvote 2

I am going to continually visit this website to ensure that I don't lose my overall hatred for all things I don't have to pay for!

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I would also avoid flixanity for the same awful reason. These jokers simply ask for a username and password then expect you to enjoy a plethora of deplorable copyright infringement.

Bastards!

If you are setting up a block list on your router - so you can't go to any of these sites by mistake (which I'm assuming you all are) then don't forget to add putlocker.is

Guest Super Sub

Hopefully there are non of these terrible sites on IPads are there? I would hope so because I would hate to think that people who use IPads would be subject to such illegal acts!

This is shocking stuff. I abhor using kodi, mobdro and the like. Not even good quality streaming of live football or latest movies. Best avoided and stick to terrestrial tv

Just to add to all the other android ones to avoid then make sure you don't download home cinema . mobi because they do all sorts of terrible things like hd movies. The scoundrels. It's abhorrent.

Thank you for sharing this information.

I've recently converted to an android phone and was concerned that I may accidentally stumble across one of these evil websites or apps. Now I know which ones to avoid.

Once again, thank you. We must remain vigilant.

Just to add to all the other android ones to avoid then make sure you don't download home cinema . mobi because they do all sorts of terrible things like hd movies. The scoundrels. It's abhorrent.

I've been downloading bitabhorrents.

• Upvote 1

I accidentally bought a Minx 5 android box and by mistake hooked it to the TV. Like everyone else Mobdro , Showbox and Video reel are the one's I keep stumbling upon.

How they have the audacity to show programmes 2 weeks or more before they hit Sky and films weeks before they arrive in the cinema I don't know?

Mobdro normally have 6 sky sports 1 streams . The cunts.

That's fucking shocking. Is no one concerned about old Ruperts profits?