Quantcast
10,000BC - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rico1304

10,000BC

Would prefer to go back a further 990,000 years instead. At least you'd have women with massive tits wearing not very much.

I live in Oldham, this is everyday shit.

In Oldham, the women have massive tits and don't wear very much?

anyone see the thing with the fellas left on the island? and that annoying manc cunt who fucked off and they all had to find him? That was great that. I didn't like the ex-bizzy though who thought he owned the show.

Is there noone besides me on the board that's into bushcraft/hiking/outdoors life in general, then?

Because if you get me started on my ideal bushcrafting knife or how to set up a primitive shelter in the woodlands or preferred firelighting method I can go on for a very long, boring time.  Unless you're into that sort of thing as well - then it's great fun.

Is there noone besides me on the board that's into bushcraft/hiking/outdoors life in general, then?

Because if you get me started on my ideal bushcrafting knife or how to set up a primitive shelter in the woodlands or preferred firelighting method I can go on for a very long, boring time.  Unless you're into that sort of thing as well - then it's great fun.

You've probs seen this already mate, but a joy to watch.

Another episode and more bullshit where the crew have to intervene. 

Watching a program about people surviving in the wilderness telling each other stories while eating soup in a hotel.

Guest LFD

Just watching the latest instalment of this cunt fest.

Zero animal kills but sexual assault in the communal tent; wey hey, things are looking up.

Haha you didn't believe him either then...