You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

10,000BC

Rico1304

Would prefer to go back a further 990,000 years instead. At least you'd have women with massive tits wearing not very much.

I live in Oldham, this is everyday shit.

In Oldham, the women have massive tits and don't wear very much?

Is there noone besides me on the board that's into bushcraft/hiking/outdoors life in general, then?

Because if you get me started on my ideal bushcrafting knife or how to set up a primitive shelter in the woodlands or preferred firelighting method I can go on for a very long, boring time.  Unless you're into that sort of thing as well - then it's great fun.

Is there noone besides me on the board that's into bushcraft/hiking/outdoors life in general, then?

Because if you get me started on my ideal bushcrafting knife or how to set up a primitive shelter in the woodlands or preferred firelighting method I can go on for a very long, boring time.  Unless you're into that sort of thing as well - then it's great fun.

You've probs seen this already mate, but a joy to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watching the latest instalment of this cunt fest.

Zero animal kills but sexual assault in the communal tent; wey hey, things are looking up.

Haha you didn't believe him either then...