You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Middle Class Generalisation Thread

Section_31

They pronounce paper mache 'pap-yay"

Er, isn't it French and isn't it actually 'papier'. Isn't that just the word? It's not like saying garaarrge instead of garridge or baarth instead of bath. It's what it is. Going out your way to sound not middle class is pretty middle class behaviour, like them private school cunts with bandanas on and their kecks round their knees, but are called Charles or Rupert.

Er, isn't it French and isn't it actually 'papier'. Isn't that just the word? It's not like saying garaarrge instead of garridge or baarth instead of bath. It's what it is. Going out your way to sound not middle class is pretty middle class behaviour, like them private school cunts with bandanas on and their kecks round their knees, but are called Charles or Rupert.

Edit: misread

My Grandad's name was Charles, you cunt.

• 8 months later...

rico1304, on 05 Jul 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

Update: M3 bloke was cleaning his next door neighbours Ferrari this morning - fucking weird.

Now they’ve arranged all their cars (and some mates cars) for a photo at the top of the drive. Fucking weird.

Sounds like you might be jealous.

rico1304, on 05 Jul 2018 - 10:47 AM, said:

Don’t get me wrong I’d love a Ferrari or a Porsche. What I won’t be doing (unlike my neighbour) is washing them so I can get a go in he passenger seat.

Yea ok, they sound like absolute twats then.

• 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The male is usually in the midst of an ongoing vendetta with someone, usually involving something trivial such as a bush which slightly overhangs the garden, or an imagined parking infringement. 

I’m not middle class but my old next door neighbour was under the illusion he was because he was a line manager at Tesco. He knocked on my door once early in the afternoon and asked if I could lower my music down because he was on nights. Fine, no problem. I’m a nice guy.

Fast forward a while, he’d agreed to sell his house and he was pissed up one night, blasting the soundtrack to Frozen or some shit and singing along, keeping my kids awake. I knocked on and asked him nicely to lower it down and he just said “no” and slammed the door. I came back into ours seething, listened to him wailing for another five minutes and decided to go back round. He wouldn’t open the door so I started volleying it until he opened it a tiny bit and told me to go away or he was gonna call the police. Fucking shithouse. Anyone that’s met me on here will tell you I’m far from being physically intimidating. I just volleyed his door one more time and walked away.

I was up at 7am the next morning because I needed to do some hammering on my skirting boards and overnight I’d magically discovered a new found love for drum & bass. They needed hammering again at 7am for the next couple of Saturdays and Sundays too until he’d fucked off.

What followed was plenty of him attempting to stare me out and me bursting out laughing every time he tried it. Then he moved onto the parking. We had two cars at the time and so did they but we only had one parking space each. It used to be that we’d amicably leave each other enough space right outside our houses for both second cars to fit in. I noticed that when I was going out in my car he’d started coming out of his house and reversing his a bit so I couldn’t fit back in and had to park round the side. I waited until he wasn’t there, returned the favour, only used my bird’s car for a week and gave him a big, beaming smile on the couple of occasions I saw him walking round the side. 

He’s moved now and doesn't work at Tesco anymore. I saw him at the petrol station a few weeks ago and he put his head down and wouldn’t even look at me, the big fat fanny.

• Upvote 4