You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Middle Class Generalisation Thread

Section_31

7 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Was in Devon last week and saw a family of 4 eating at the on site restaurant at tge holiday park. The 2 kids had "I love Boris" t shirts on whilst tge parents read tye Daily Mail and Express. 

The majority of the lads were called Joshua, Oliver, Archie and Harry. Girls were Milly and Olivia. 

I'd have pardoned you if you'd have strangled them all.

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Was in Devon last week and saw a family of 4 eating at the on site restaurant at tge holiday park. The 2 kids had "I love Boris" t shirts on whilst tge parents read tye Daily Mail and Express. 

The majority of the lads were called Joshua, Oliver, Archie and Harry. Girls were Milly and Olivia. 

That's child abuse! As bad as the dickheads who put "No surrender" headbands on their kids on 12 July.

I’m actually guilty of objecting planning proposals fairly recently citing infrastructure as one of my concerns.

They are knocking down 7 town houses down the road to put up 55 flats with only 39 parking spaces. This is currently a set of 2 story buildings being replaced by 7 floor monstrosity. Madness as this is the centre of town with a park behind us and will block the views of houses directly in front of them that have been there 50 years. Pretty much zero on street parking in the area apart from outside our house too. Schools and GP will obviously become more over crowded. 

I’m not trying to pull up the ladder behind me but none of these flats will be affordable due to their location as everything is luxury flats around here as we’re close to the sea and town.

Ours was built in the 70s and while other than parking I won’t really notice the building from ours it smacks of pure greed. It’ll go through I’m sure despite a number of objections.

so the point of this post is that I guess I’m saying I’m middle class. A far cry from growing up in a 2 up 2 down. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know where to put this. The last 2 babysitters I have had (my mam and my mother in law) have both bleached my cup when I was out. I like my cup with years of tea stains inside it. I'm going the cinema tonight and taking my cup with me.

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’m in Anglesey, there are a lot of middle classes here at the moment. In order to work out where I should be allocating my disdain, I’ve separated them into two categories:

Middle Class = Cunt.

Middle Class but with a dog = Cunt but with a dog.

Some dogs can be cunts too. Not many but some. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

Middle class people cook food in pans then put the food in bowls then put the bowls on the table then you have to spoon it onto a plate. When I was kid we just used to get it ready plated straight from the pan.  

A middle class person has never, ever, eaten their tea on the couch.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, No2 said:

Don't know where to put this. The last 2 babysitters I have had (my mam and my mother in law) have both bleached my cup when I was out. I like my cup with years of tea stains inside it. I'm going the cinema tonight and taking my cup with me.

I worked with a girl who never cleaned her cup in the three years I was on the next desk. It was disgusting , she could have whistled the fucking thing to come to her.

42 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I worked with a girl who never cleaned her cup in the three years I was on the next desk. It was disgusting , she could have whistled the fucking thing to come to her.

I wash my cup,  I just don't scrub it back to white.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sir roger said:

I bet she was filthy between the sheets though. There’s a strong inverse correlation between attitudes to housekeeping and attitudes to sex. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

I bet she was filthy between the sheets though. There’s a strong inverse correlation between attitudes to housekeeping and attitudes to sex. 

Luckily I never found out as she had a face that looked like it had been set on fire and put out with a shovel.

8 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’m in Anglesey, there are a lot of middle classes here at the moment. In order to work out where I should be allocating my disdain, I’ve separated them into two categories:

Middle Class = Cunt.

Middle Class but with a dog = Cunt but with a dog.

Anglesey? Middle Class?

Things have changed since I was last there.