You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Middle Class Generalisation Thread

Section_31

I've never=understood this - is there actually any extra pleasure in ribbed ones?

I don't actually know as I've never tried them. That's a line from a movie I think,can't remember which one though.

Dildos are usually all covered in ribs and knobbly bits so there must be some reason for it. Possibly designed by a man though.

I used to work with this one aspirational twat (he was a contractor), he didn't have a pot to piss in and the family didn't go anywhere but he love to tell you how well he was doing.  At one point he piped up that he had just swapped the wife's Mondeo for an Audi because another family member had done the same.  The joke in the family was that the Mondeo looked like a taxi and he can't be having that, you know the wife being called a taxi driver.  The Mondeo was on finance and he took that back to increase the payments and get an Audi that was a bit older.  The same lad later confided to a work colleague that he is royally fucked if the interest rates moved upwards.

I used to work with this one aspirational twat (he was a contractor), he didn't have a pot to piss in and the family didn't go anywhere but he love to tell you how well he was doing.  At one point he piped up that he had just swapped the wife's Mondeo for an Audi because another family member had done the same.  The joke in the family was that the Mondeo looked like a taxi and he can't be having that, you know the wife being called a taxi driver.  The Mondeo was on finance and he took that back to increase the payments and get an Audi that was a bit older.  The same lad later confided to a work colleague that he is royally fucked if the interest rates moved upwards.

Who then told you! Love it!

You have pillars on the front porch of your standard 3-bed semi made of the same uPVC they use on double glazed windows, as well as stone-effect ornamental balls on the ends of your front garden walls to try and present a façade of grandeur in the absence of not having a massive fuck-off electric gate.

There's a new development by me that's like the Truman Show, or like when the Russians used to build replicas of American towns to train their agents, it's like somewhere where you train to be middle class when you're not really middle class.

It's got a souless hungry horse pub slap bang in the middle of the estate and a post box which I'm fairly sure is never used, but it's just been added the way you'd add one to a Lego model to make it look more authentic.

It's full of dog walkers and middle aged chubsters jogging in high vis tracksuit tops and carrying those water bottles that fit the shape of your hand.

When you drive through it at night all the curtains (blinds) are open so you can see the size of their wall mounted telly.

The tales you tell on here are fucking outstanding mate, so much hatred and jealously towards people you know. Grow a set of bollocks and open your mouth for a change. But you won't will you. 

Who then told you! Love it!

He's the internet's Bruce Wayne.

• Upvote 1

There's just been a full piece on the BBC 10 o'clock news about a conductor debating over whether to join the London orchestra.

The fuck?

Who's news is this again.

Broaden your horizons Hooch.  What do you want?  Another attack on Nobby Longs in Orwell Road.  Three fish were battered?