You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bolton (H) Fa Cup 24/1/2015

Bjornebye

So the phantom leaker is correct again. How is the club allowing this to happen.

I saw a completely different side picked earlier on twitter, on previous selections I think the guy has been guessing and getting lucky.

If someone did call this one a while before the team was announced then they very well could have info, it doesnt mean anything negative though as it could just be one of the players mates.

Fucking hell mate it would give us a good chance and I wouldnt fear anyone left in it but saying there are no excuses is unfair, there are good teams we could draw away and every team has a bad day.

I guess it depends if you think the mancs and Leicester are good sides or not, I don't.

I guess it depends if you think the mancs and Leicester are good sides or not, I don't.

Arsenal or Manu away would be tricky ties imo, against smaller teams with all the pressure on us if we don't get the breakthrough early tension builds and shit can happen.

I prefer going in to big games against top sides where the team knows it has to fight and there can be no excuses about complacency.