You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Local News Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

Lots of outlets stating that it's not being treated as terror related, but you know that won't stop them.

They will shout it's "an immigrant" until they reveal it's a white person and they'll ignore and just find something else to shout at. 

7 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Possibly 6 deaths. 

A mate of hers is a paramedic and has been called in. 

I've know a girl for years from there. She joined the police a year or so ago. She's not the type of girl you'd expect to be a copper. Probably thought it would be relatively easy down there. Hope she's not on duty although I expect they will have all been called in 

49 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

That doesn’t mean I’m saying it’s terror related. Far from it. 

Just he’s a compulsive lying cunt. 

It's not even Mercers territory its Luke Pollards the fucking cunts. I bet Mercer is loving it 

My bird’s mate is also a paramedic down there, on shift tonight. Crazy. Yet more bastard Americanisms creeping into British life. 

That said, I’m only posting on this thread to respond to this from the previous page. 

On 23/07/2021 at 20:36, Stickman said:

Doesn't he know that with great power comes great responsibility 

Five people have been arrested after a violent incident in a London supermarket.

Police said they were called to Asda on Lavender Hill near Clapham Junction at 10.40pm on Thursday to reports of a group of people involved in a disturbance.

Video footage posted on social media shows a woman staff member being kicked in the throat and punched in the face by a man dressed in a Spider-Man costume.

Onlookers can be heard shouting at the attackers, with one woman calling out, "oh my God!".

Another clip shows a brawl in the warehouse area of the shop involving Asda employees and several people wearing costumes.

A person in a wheelchair is seen to be pulled back from the fight, and the man in the Spider-Man costume can be seen hitting people with what appears to be a single crutch.

https://www.itv.com/news/london/2021-07-23/five-arrested-after-asda-brawl-involving-man-in-spider-man-costume

For anybody that was a child in the 90’s, this is fucking superb. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My bird’s mate is also a paramedic down there, on shift tonight. Crazy. Yet more bastard Americanisms creeping into British life. 

That said, I’m only posting on this thread to respond to this from the previous page. 

Hahaha the video is awful to watch but that’s funny when stone cold enters 

27 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

From the local paper’s report. 

Lots to unpack here, as they say.

631A0F24-FC8C-4C22-AE9C-8766809694AE.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/sep/20/man-arrested-after-four-found-dead-in-house-near-sheffield

It's national as well as local I guess but the murder of the 3 children in Killamarsh has just completely shocked me today. Then to see their grandparents being interviewed was a complete kicker. I'll just never know what can go through a person's mind to do this. One of the kids was there on a sleepover too. How many families have been torn apart by this one act?!

Just shocking and senseless.