You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bruce Lee found alive and well in Liverpool.

Sugar Ape

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/29-stone-liverpool-martial-arts-expert-8433925

29-stone Liverpool martial arts expert loses home after threatening workers trying to carry out repairs

JS45044063.jpg?ts=29082014150806

article-2737964-20E587EE00000578-506_306

29-stone “martial arts expert” Christopher Lee from Liverpool who threatened workmen for unsettling his pet snake has lost his home.

Christopher Lee has been given less than a month to move out of his Allerton property after Liverpool Mutual Homes took him to court over his persistent bad behaviour.

On one occasion Lee charged at workers trying to carry out repairs to the property and they were forced to form a human chain to protect themselves.

Another time he refused to let electricians work because he said they were unsettling his pet snake.

Lee and his and girlfriend Nicola Coghlan were both found to have breached their tenancy agreement because of their anti-social behaviour and now have until February 20 to leave.

Lee, 37, who also breached an injunction which demanded he vacate the property ahead of workmen visits, was also given a 28-day suspended prison sentence by a judge at Liverpool Civil and Family Court on Vernon Street.

Complaints about the couple first came to the attention of the housing firm in 2013.

They launched an investigation and in February 2014 managed to get Lee and Coghlan before the court.

LMH said the couple, of Springwood Avenue, had threatened contractors who were trying to upgrade their kitchen and bathroom.

Despite warnings, the final straw came when they refused to let gas safety engineers check their appliances last summer and they were brought before the court again.

Brave neighbours and LMH staff told the court on Friday how they had suffered on-going nuisance, abuse, threats and anti-social behaviour from Lee and Coghlan.

Director of Landlord Services at LMH, Angela Forshaw, said: “Evicting tenants is always a last resort and we warned Christopher Lee and Nicola Coghlan on numerous occasions to improve their behaviour.

“This was the third time we had to go to court in order to stop them making tenants and staff members’ lives a misery.

“Despite warning them their home was at risk, they continued behaving aggressively and refused to let us in to check gas appliances – something we are legally required to do.

“The tenants who testified against the pair showed great courage in the face of extreme provocation. I hope this case will give anyone else who is suffering from anti-social behaviour the confidence to report it so we can take action.”

Lee was not present at Friday’s hearing and failed to attend the last court case although Coghlan did attend.

At the court appearance Lee did turn up for he was warned he could be arrested but said it would take an RAF rescue helicopter to budge him. He shouted: “There’s no point sending hairy-***ed coppers round! You’re going to need the 22 Squadron!”

On one occasion Lee charged at workers trying to carry out repairs to the property and they were forced to form a human chain to protect themselves

Made me laugh that. Who the fuck would do that? Plus, how fast was he charging? Were they trapped in cement?

Wouldn't fancy seeing what his Mrs looks like. 

Take Away of The Dragon 2015

Scene 1; A chip shop in Liverpool, night.

Owner: Look mate, I'm telling you there is no part of a chicken called a "thigh kwon do". Now, you want breast or leg?

Mr Lee: YOU CALLING ME A CANT, YOU FACKIN CANT!!

Sits on owner until he dies.

Neighbours run away screaming.

Scene 2; Jewish bakery in New York, midday.

Mr Lee: OI!! WANNA LEARN SOME OF THAT JEW DOUGH THEN, MATE?

Owner: Oy vey! Wadda you, a schmuck?

Mr Lee: YOU CALLING ME A CANT, YOU FACKIN CANT!!

Sits on owner until he dies.

Scene 3; Air force base in Israel, dawn.

Mr Lee: OI!! THERE'S AN EVIL TERRORIST ABOUT TO LAUNCH NUCLEAR BOMBS ON THE HOSPITAL UNLESS I CAN GET TO HIM IN TIME!

Sexy Female Mossad Agent: Wow! What can I do to help?

Mr Lee: I NEED TO COMMANDEER YOUR "JEW JET, SUE"!!

Sexy Female Mossad agents shoot Mr Lee.

Sexy Female Mossad Agent: YOU FACKIN CANT!!

-End Credits-

• Upvote 4

Bit out of order for the Echo to publish his weight in the story.

He's a big lad, that's patently clear, but seems strange that the Echo publish exact weights only when there's a big lad involved?

I don't read the Echo enough to know if it's the norm, but I agree that it's a shitty thing for them to do.