You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2015

Remmie

I have let my membership lapse and have been meaning to get around to renewing it but the state of the club has made me a be apathetic, however that has changed now, 1. i am excited about the chance of seeing a Klopp Liverpool  take the pitch and 2. I need to neg you for watching fucking come dancing and then having the temerity to announce it on the Boxing thread.

I can have no complaints, and if it means extra cash into the site, I'll take it like the spandex and glitter loving man that I am.

• Upvote 2

thats a big call mate. I don't see anyone beating Abraham easily, i hope your right though as i like Murray and he deserves a break.

I think Abraham peaked about 2008/2009.

His losses to Froch and Ward seemed to take something from him.

I know he has the victories over Stieglitz, but I think he's half the fighter he was and a hungry Murray will show that.

Cheers Dickie.

I'm not sure if I love getting punched enough to make it a regular thing.

Think ill stick to the white collar next year, I really want to get a win and then I might knock it in the head, I'll be 29 by then.

Sexy bastard in the black, Boss.

Nice few left jabs in that clip mate but whats with the big right haymakers?

thats a big call mate. I don't see anyone beating Abraham easily, i hope your right though as i like Murray and he deserves a break.

Smith could have easily have got the nod in their first fight if it was anywhere but Germany. That says it all about Abraham really. Still good but part spent. Murray could stop him with his energy

Nice few left jabs in that clip mate but whats with the big right haymakers?

Cheers, do you mean lack of big rights?

I should have thrown more right hands for sure. I was too transfixed on not getting hit, next time I'm gonna get right in there and exchange, if I get KO'd I get ko'd, but I won't have all my family there watching next time in case.

Cheers, do you mean lack of big rights?

I should have thrown more right hands for sure. I was too transfixed on not getting hit, next time I'm gonna get right in there and exchange, if I get KO'd I get ko'd, but I won't have all my family there watching next time in case.

The few rights you threw were all wide and high! Fair play to you though mate well in.