You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2015

Remmie

As it sounds like he'll be boxing in the same weight division, more bad news for Groves, who's trainer has given an interview to say they won't work together again, Groves hasn't replied to any of his texts since the fight, and intimated Groves's missus lashed out at his corner in the immediate aftermath.

I predict Mayweather Vs Pacquiao will finally happen and be a really dull points win for Mayweather by about 5 rounds.

Kovalev Vs Stevenson won't happen.

Fury Vs Klitschko will be set and then Klitschko will get injured and Fury will say he's terrified of him.

Eternal optimist, me.

1st post of this thread.

Kneel before Zeb.

• Upvote 10

As it sounds like he'll be boxing in the same weight division, more bad news for Groves, who's trainer has given an interview to say they won't work together again, Groves hasn't replied to any of his texts since the fight, and intimated Groves's missus lashed out at his corner in the immediate aftermath.

It was a cash issue wasn't it? i thought Booth took a percentage like 25% off the purse of his fighters and Groves couldn't be arsed paying him it anymore. It was a stupid move by Groves because he's looked clueless with Paddy in his last three fights. Bradley's done a similar thing recently by jibbing off Joel Diaz for Teddy Atlas under his wife's instruction.

Booth will be a good addition to the Eubank Jr camp. I love the way Sr has brought him on. He started boxing in his late teens and the improvements he's made in the last few years have been massive. On the subject of Eubank i saw that idiot Anthony Agogo badmouthing Eubank Sr for coming up to him in the street and giving him the cold hard facts straight to his face.

A. That he's wasting his career

B. That he's more interested in being a celebrity than a fighter

C. That he needs to to be fighting someone every month because he's been pro for 3 years now and no-ones ever seen him box.

D. That he's only fought cans and the first live fighter he steps in the ring with will starch him.

Agogo in typical fashion got pissed off with Eubank and told him to do one rather than heed his sage advice. Unsurprisingly he's just signed up for the new series of strictly come dancing, so thats another year out on the sidelines for a 27 year old. The old boxing adage comes to mind "hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard enough".

"Hi i'm Anthony Agogo and this is my personal best" fuck off lad. 

• Upvote 2

It was a cash issue wasn't it? i thought Booth took a percentage like 25% off the purse of his fighters and Groves couldn't be arsed paying him it anymore. It was a stupid move by Groves because he's looked clueless with Paddy in his last three fights. Bradley's done a similar thing recently by jibbing off Joel Diaz for Teddy Atlas under his wife's instruction.

Booth will be a good addition to the Eubank Jr camp. I love the way Sr has brought him on. He started boxing in his late teens and the improvements he's made in the last few years have been massive. On the subject of Eubank i saw that idiot Anthony Agogo badmouthing Eubank Sr for coming up to him in the street and giving him the cold hard facts straight to his face.

C. That he needs to to be fighting someone every month because he's been pro for 3 years now and no-ones ever seen him box.

D. That he's only fought cans and the first live fighter he steps in the ring with will starch him.

Agogo in typical fashion got pissed off with Eubank and told him to do one rather than heed his sage advice. Unsurprisingly he's just signed up for the new series of strictly come dancing, so thats another year out on the sidelines for a 27 year old. The old boxing adage comes to mind "hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard enough".

Yep. Shame.

I tweeted him about 18 months ago simply "are you still a boxer?" He was taken aback and insisted he was and was just having bad luck with injuries.

He must have had some even worse luck to 18 months on still be no closer to fighting anyone.

• Upvote 1

I seen Chisora say he had never boxed so bad on the weekend. I haven't seen the fight but did he look that bad? He got the win I see anyway...

Really hope that Eubank Jr is on the AJ V Whyte bill in December. He's pencilled in to be so hopefully he wins next month.

Brook, Fury and AJ fights all set to be PPV's by the looks of things. Eddie Hearn must be rolling in it!

I actually watched Strictly on the weekend (I know, I know!), and he had dislocated his shoulder and is out for a while, so decided he would enter. He's currently getting physio on his shoulder, but he pretty much danced a jive one armed, which did look pretty weird.

Probably not the best thing to do when out injured though, he'll be expected to do lifts at some point if he stays in the comp.

• Downvote 1