You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who is YOUR most hated Liverpool player?

Boss

Who is YOUR most hated Liverpool player of all time?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who is YOUR most hated person associated with LFC?

• Michael Owen
    • Graham Souness
    • El Hajj Diouf
    • Stan Collymore
    • Paul Stewart
    • Joe Cole
    • Paul Ince
    • Paul Konchesky
    • Fernando Torres
    • Stewart Downing
    • Charles Itange
    • Andy Carroll
    • Razor Ruddock
    • David James
    • Javier Mascherano
    • Julian Dicks
    • Other

Neil Ruddock scores on a few fronts, here.

At the time we had him, he was a massive disappointment, because he was billed as the great defensive steel that we were missing, when in fact he was just a bigger-boned version of the other incompetents that passed through our defence in the Nineties.

Later, it emerges that he was "a character" - in other words, a waster.  Wasting your own talent is (almost) forgiveable, but this twat was a senior player in a team with youngsters like Fowler, Shaggy, Redknapp, McAteer, Rob Jones, etc.  A bit of professionalism at that stage of their career could have lifted them to the title.  Instead, this useless cunt had them all playing the "pound coin" game, instead of concentrating on playing the "football" game.

These days, he epitomises much of what I hate about media coverage of football in the Sky Sports/Premier League era; a million sweaty tons of Soccer AM fodder, lauded for his witless "bants" despite his complete lack of anything worth listening to.

The massive shit.

I've seen a few flyers knocking around advertising Sportsmans Dinners,with Ruddock described as 'Liverpool legend'. Makes me fucking sick, the horrible fat cunt. I fucking truly despise the twat.

Really?

What would you get for your money?  You wouldn't get to bask in the presence of greatness, because he was a shitcunt.  You wouldn't get to enjoy any anecdotes or insight, because he's a witless fartmouth.  And you certainly wouldn't get any food, with that fucking monstrosity in the room.

Who's Graham Souness? If it's Graeme Souness the poll option is referring to, that's a bit harsh IMO. If we're having ex-managers up there then Hodgson would be way above Souness. 

I know Souness fucked up with the S*n interview but he's apologised for that on plenty of occasions and his remorse certainly appears genuine. 

• Upvote 1

Who's Graham Souness? If it's Graeme Souness the poll option is referring to, that's a bit harsh IMO. If we're having ex-managers up there then Hodgson would be way above Souness. 

I know Souness fucked up with the S*n interview but he's apologised for that on plenty of occasions and his remorse certainly appears genuine. 

It's because of his actions in the aftermath of his playing career more than anything else, destroying the dynasty and the s*n interview on the anniversary mainly. He is the most damaging person on the list in terms of his effect on the club as a whole. 

It's because of his actions in the aftermath of his playing career more than anything else, destroying the dynasty and the s*n interview on the anniversary mainly. He is the most damaging person on the list in terms of his effect on the club as a whole. 

That's always the dilemma in polls like this.  Souness the player was awesome.  Souness the manager and post-playing cunt was, well, a cunt.

Glen Johnson.

Really?

Have another look at the names on the list.

Johnson is a player who blows hot and cold and he signed the contract he was offered, which means he is ridiculously overpaid.  Away from the pitch, as far as I know, he conducts himself well enough; the only time he raised any headlines was in his defence of Suarez.

The biggest let down for me was Harry Kewell. I had really high hopes when we signed him, at times he was awesome for Leeds. Turned out to be a sick note producing, bottling twat.

I thought we'd win the league when we signed Kewell.

Which probably makes me a bigger cunt than him.

Would tend to agree with that. He was vastly overhyped in my view, he was not even Leeds' best player at the time (they did have an amazing team though) but you would think we were signing Zidane going by our fanbase. He was a bit of a MOTD-highlights player, a player with some great moments and strikes, but who never truly tore defences apart throughout games. Still expected him to turn out better than he eventually did for us though.