You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So then... What did you get?

Sugar Ape

JD Single Barrel

Nikon 85mm f/1.8G prime lens

Ghostbusters onesie(!!!!!!)

ioPlay2 for the motor

Dash Cam for the motor

After Eights

Maltesers

New shirt for the popular sporting team around these parts

A dressing gown, think superfan

Dolce and Gabbana The One aftershave and shave balm

Crystal wine glasses

Crystal champagne flutes

3 bottles of port

Load of stuff for the flat and kitchen &

Load of stuff from Ann Summers.

Pics or GTFO

Castelli Espresso 3 Jacket

Socks

Smellies

A box of Tunnocks Mini Caramels

Viennese Truffles

Assorted smaller gifts

And the best of all comes tomorrow when my father in law goes home, and just in case he has a login here - Fuck off Peter you need to go and see social servies on Monday morning because you've started to smell of piss.

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

There you go.

What were you expecting? You think I'm some kind of a pervert or something?!

Right. That's it. I demand to know where you got this lass.

I want one.

A book

A fucking Christmas decoration (the worst thing you can give anyone in my opinion)

Money (which isn't too exciting when you've got your life sorted out and can pay for your own stuff)

Now the last part, without coming off as an ungrateful arse people in my family must put some more effort into finding gifts. I always do. Got my mum something she has wanted for years and I finally could afford buying it and it wasn't sold out because I got it a few months ago. My dad was reasonably happy, I think. It's really hard finding stuff that he would actually like and that are useful, useless gifts are pointless in my opinion. Obviously you can never be miserable if people want to give you something, but if it's pointless like the decoration you could just as well give it to a charity.

A bottle of JD, a bottle of honey JD, Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, The God Of Small Things by Arundhati Roy and Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years Of Pilgrimage. A cracking bundle for a bookworm and borderline pisshead.

Oh, and a boss dressing gown and the usual assortment of smellies. Made up with this year's haul.

My cousin also had her first go at doing Christmas dinner this year and she fucking nailed it. Out of this world.

It's been a boss one this year. Right now, I'm nursing a honey JD while watching a certain f**tball highlights programme on the Beeb, waiting to toast a team we all have a fondness for, even if they were shite today.

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals x

• Upvote 1