You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite (not necessarily your 'best') all time Liverpool XI

Section_31

Nowhere near as shite as some people make out.

Rafa and Van Gaal know.

Everything is relative I suppose, we had some incredible talents in the side then and he seemed to lack natural ability in comparison, as others have said he'd probably be the first name on the teamsheet now though and his effort and application would certainly show a few people up.

Everything is relative I suppose, we had some incredible talents in the side then and he seemed to lack natural ability in comparison, as others have said he'd probably be the first name on the teamsheet now though and his effort and application would certainly show a few people up.

His effort and application was second to none. A man for the big occasion and the scorer of important goals. I love Dirk Kuyt.

Forgot about Kuyt, couldn't help bit like the guy. I remember his debut, I think he came on as a sub against West Ham maybe and one of the first thing he did was twat one from about 35 yards that just went over and I thought ey arr we've got a player here.

Didn't quite pan out like that but he did score a lot of important goals for us.

Grob

Nicol                    Hansen                     Carra                Kennedy

Souness   Mølby    Gerrard

Beardsley               Rush               Fowler

• 2 months later...

Clem

Nicol Hansen Hypia Kennedy

Hamann Molby McDermott

Digger The King Rushie

Subs Dirk,Alonso, Hendo, Torres (blonde long haired version), Thommo, Grobs, Suarez, Fowler & Beardsley GERRARD (cheers bert1)

Clem

Nicol Hansen Hypia Kennedy

Hamann Molby McDermott

Digger The King Rushie

Subs Dirk,Alonso, Hendo, Torres (blonde long haired version), Thommo, Grobs, Suarez, Fowler & Beardsley

not a Gerrard fan then, doesn't even make your bench when Hendo does.

not a Gerrard fan then, doesn't even make your bench when Hendo does.

I thought I had him in! Had him in my first 11 but going with the spirit of the thread dropped him for Molby.  Just forgot to add him to the bench

Dudek

Rob Jones

Carragher

Burrows

Johnston

McMahon

Alonso

Berger

Suarez

Walsh

Baros

subs

Mellor

McManaman

Harkness

Aldo

Gerrard

Molby

Barnes

If, if, it is not an oversight and you do not, in fact, have Sami Hyypia and Dirk Kuyt in your favourite XI, or maybe 18, we're going to start brand new impeachment proceedings.

Your position, as the admin, would be completely untenable:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/470-general-forum-draft-constitution/?hl=constitution

I believe the high crimes and misdemeanours section makes that abundantly clear.

• Upvote 1