You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kingdom

Elite

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Jay is obviously a great character, one of the best on TV at the minute. But what about Keith? Second best thing about the show for me. When he's talking to Jay about killing a man is fucking hilarious.

Nate pisses me off though. Not a very good actor and the tortured gay man thing has been done to death. Looking forward to the rest of season two airing this year though it doesn't seem to have a date yet.

Jay is obviously a great character, one of the best on TV at the minute. But what about Keith? Second best thing about the show for me. When he's talking to Jay about killing a man is fucking hilarious.

Nate pisses me off though. Not a very good actor and the tortured gay man thing has been done to death. Looking forward to the rest of season two airing this year though it doesn't seem to have a date yet.

I totally agree. Jay is very good, a stand out actor, his brief role in Justified was good.

Keith is hilarious, I always worry he'll get in deep shit though due to his strange behaviours.

Alvey is excellent and the storyline with his ex wife is interesting albeit a bit sad.

I think this is one of the best shows out there at the minute. Top stuff.

I totally agree. Jay is very good, a stand out actor, his brief role in Justified was good.

Keith is hilarious, I always worry he'll get in deep shit though due to his strange behaviours.

Alvey is excellent and the storyline with his ex wife is interesting albeit a bit sad.

I think this is one of the best shows out there at the minute. Top stuff.

Bit bored of the storyline with the mum being a junkie as well.

Bit bored of the storyline with the mum being a junkie as well.

I think it'll step up a notch, possibly with Jay hurting/killing that Irish (dubious accent) Pimp.

Also the more scene Keiths in the better, he's ace.

• 1 month later...

Fantastic return this week.

Love to have a roll around on the mat with Alicia, even if she is a cock-hungry psycho. Also hoping the bird Jay was knocking off last series gets herself back too, fantastic crumpet.

Great to see that boring old bag Jay's Ma temporarily written out.

Fantastic return this week.

Love to have a roll around on the mat with Alicia, even if she is a cock-hungry psycho. Also hoping the bird Jay was knocking off last series gets herself back too, fantastic crumpet.

Great to see that boring old bag Jay's Ma temporarily written out.

Very temporarily.... 

• 4 years later...

Just finished a rewatch. Phenomenal show.

Alvey, Ryan, Jay and Keith are all top tier characters, supplemented well with Nate, Lisa and the rest of the supporting cast. I even appreciate Dom, despite detesting the cunt.

Shame they never made season 4. The soundtrack is brilliant as well.

If you've never watched it, don't hesitate.

52 minutes ago, grazywalker said:

3 episodes in on first series. Its is ok , but have to admit I am struggling to like any of the characters and it seems really slow. 

Does it gather pace soon?

It's character driven so it's quite slow at times. I'd at least finish season 1 to see if you like it.

5 hours ago, Elite said:

Just finished a rewatch. Phenomenal show.

Alvey, Ryan, Jay and Keith are all top tier characters, supplemented well with Nate, Lisa and the rest of the supporting cast. I even appreciate Dom, despite detesting the cunt.

Shame they never made season 4. The soundtrack is brilliant as well.

If you've never watched it, don't hesitate.

I didn't think they left themselves with anywhere to go after season 3. Ryan's story had run its course, Nate is gone, Keith is gone, Lisa is basically gone,  Alvey is heading for the scrap heap, so it only left Jay and a shot a redemption. 

A spin off show following Keith in the slammer would have been quality.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, No2 said:

I didn't think they left themselves with anywhere to go after season 3. Ryan's story had run its course, Nate is gone, Keith is gone, Lisa is basically gone,  Alvey is heading for the scrap heap, so it only left Jay and a shot a redemption. 

A spin off show following Keith in the slammer would have been quality.

You're probably right, I just wanted more as I loved it.

Keith as a shot caller in jail would be hilarious.