You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bring on your Manchester United....Sunday, 14 December 2014.

Nelly-Szoboszlai

Brad Jones shouldn't be anywhere near a Premier League squad. He's 32 and he's played a total of 139 games. Regardless of his ability, I find it strange that a 32 year old professional has never wanted to push themselves in to being number one for somebody.

That said, I wouldn't trust Mignolet as far as he can kick a ball at the moment. The one thing you can say about Jones is that he doesn't stay rooted to his line, he will come for crosses.

Rodgers' team selection is going to cause massive controversy one way or another.  Right, I'm off for a jog round the block to release a bit of pre-match tension before kick-off.  

You'd have been better continuing drinking and staying pissed from last night.

Maybe Rodgers wants to sign another goalkeeper in January and this is his way of making a point to the owners? i.e. look how rubbish my backup keeper is?

Or, "look how rubbish the bloke i signed is".

Could be!

Mind, all this 'leaking' of possible team line up could be a 'cunning plan' to fool van gaal!

So you're citing once as opposed to your earlier, frankly unsustainable, position of every time.

if I d time I d go through each game hes played for us. Theres a few that stick in my mind.

if you want confidence from a keeper on crosses and with the ball at his feet, he has never inspired confidence plus he doesnt make the saves mignolet does.