You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bring on your Manchester United....Sunday, 14 December 2014.

Nelly-Szoboszlai

I've heard the same rumoured team. Jones in goal at Old Trafford is the stuff of resignation letters

Too right it is.

Rodgers must have booked a holiday to Lapland with his new woman. He wants to be building snowmen listening to Marian Carey with a big box of payoff cash safely tucked under the bed by next weekend

She'll be mightily miffed if he doesn't get the chop, it'll be cold turkey sandwiches away to Burnley on Boxing day if not

Too right it is.

Rodgers must have booked a holiday to Lapland with his new woman. He wants to be building snowmen listening to Marian Carey with a big box of payoff cash safely tucked under the bed by next weekend

She'll be mightily miffed if he doesn't get the chop, it'll be cold turkey sandwiches away to Burnley on Boxing day if not

The latest rumour is that she's gone back to her husband.

Nerves have already started just waiting for the team sheet. I'm fucking convinced this Jones stuff is a wind up though. It's not that he's a bad keeper so much, but if we're in the 85th min and they're all over us, needing a goal for a draw or win, are we supposed to believe that Jones can handle that pressure? We're not even sure if Mig or the rest of the defence can (or more likely to believe that they'd mess something up.)

Not long to wait anyway.

I hope Jones plays and I hope he does well.

I would have thought there are far greater areas of concern for us than Jones playing.

At least he is a goalkeeper.

We are likely going into the game without a goalscorer.

in the few games hes played he has been rubbish. hes worse than mignolet.