You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bring on your Manchester United....Sunday, 14 December 2014.

Nelly-Szoboszlai

Hahahah, Jones in goal has to be bullshit. Rodgers must be mad if he's doing that. Not even getting at Jones really, this surely isn't the game to be trying that out though. It's possibly the last game you could imagine where you'd try that out.

I really do think someone's taking the piss with that anyway, surely it isn't true.

Hahahah, Jones in goal has to be bullshit. Rodgers must be mad if he's doing that. Not even getting at Jones really, this surely isn't the game to be trying that out though. It's possibly the last game you could imagine where you'd try that out.

I really do think someone's taking the piss with that anyway, surely it isn't true.

we said that when gingerhulk announced we were playing 361 v newcastle the night before with johnson in a back 3 and sterling wing back so I wouldnt rule it out being true.

mignolet could be injured.

Sakho is shite, whether he's as shite as Lovren is open for debate I guess.

Jones for Mignolet? If he'd made this change after the Leicester game I would have said fair enough but it doesn't really make much sense to drop him for the game at the Toilet.

Sakho's made plenty of mistakes, but Lovren has made about twice the amount Sakho has and thats only since August. 

That's the problem with us really, we can literally pick teams based on who is less shit. 

Guest davelfc

Rumoured back 3 tomorrow of Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren with Mignolet dropped for Jones. Sakho still can't get a game.

sounds like the start of a fucking bad joke !! lol

The barman says "Why the long face"

We will know soon enough.

How do we get a back three from that when we have two full backs and two centrebacks? Surely we'd use a back three as an excuse to squeeze big Kolo in between the chuckle brothers. Fuck this shit I'm going back to bed.

Yeah, I mean the team seems set up as 4-3-3, with no actual striker, replacing him with three lightweight attacking midfielders who mostly suck at shooting, Lallana possibly excepted.

Playing Jones, if true, is a ploy to get the other players to man up. Everybody must be down after Basel and a loss today might just put any chance of CL next year out of reach. So throw Jones out there and have the players ask themselves if he deserves to be humiliated at OT after not having anything to do with any of the other debacles.

Rodgers might be on the brink of losing the team. Sending out Jones as a surrogate might force the others to make an effort.