Quantcast
Bring on your Manchester United....Sunday, 14 December 2014. - Page 10 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Nelly-Torres

Bring on your Manchester United....Sunday, 14 December 2014.

Confirmed #LFC XI to face Manchester United: Jones, Skrtel, Lovren, Johnson, Moreno, Henderson, Allen, Gerrard, Coutinho, Lallana, Sterling.

Confirmed #LFC substitutes: Mignolet, Toure, Lambert, Lucas, Can, Balotelli, Markovic.

Jesus tonight but on a more serious note how the fuck is some twat on twitter getting hold of the team on a Saturday night before a huge match like this, that's more shocking than anything

Hmmm, I hope this is a tactical master stroke, we're all aware of Mignolet's limitations but to drop him now for Jones. He hasn't been that bad over the last couple of games.

It looks an awful lot like his time at Reading, lots of random going's on. 

Manchester United XI v Liverpool: De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Evans, Young, Carrick, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney, Van Persie, Wilson.

Shit, I forgot in all the hulabaloo about our own shit team just how crappy United are as well. Valencia and Young as fullbacks? Imagine if we had wingers and forwards, we'd cream them.

If I'm reading those line ups right they are playing without full backs and we are playing without strikers?

It's the future of football. The players and formations are irrelevant now, it's all about the clash of two huge ego's.

Looking at their fullback's Rodgers might as well give Markovich a run out.

Confirmed #LFC XI to face Manchester United: Jones, Skrtel, Lovren, Johnson, Moreno, Henderson, Allen, Gerrard, Coutinho, Lallana, Sterling.

Confirmed #LFC substitutes: Mignolet, Toure, Lambert, Lucas, Can, Balotelli, Markovic.

Jones is one of the worst goalies I have ever seen let alone playing for us , I have always supported Rodgers but he is treading very  dangerously here .

• Downvote 1

Jesus tonight but on a more serious note how the fuck is some twat on twitter getting hold of the team on a Saturday night before a huge match like this, that's more shocking than anything

The guy who posted it is really rodgers or someone very close to him?

Rogers has gone mad

Hasn't he just.

He's so busy dropping peoples is there anyone that hasn't been dropped?

Kind of loses its meaning- just makes him look a right Mr Confused.

It's a back three and wingbacks, no? If so, it's worse than you thought.

I meant the back 4 as in the back 3 and Jones.

Every time I look at it again it looks worse than it did the last time I looked at it.