You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Little Things That Brighten Your Day

AngryOfTuebrook

• 1 month later...

Seeing the reaction of visitors from all parts of the world to our beautiful city when they first see Queen Victoria's cock in Derby Square.

So pleased was she to show it off, she even got herself a Prince Albert.

• Upvote 1

Seeing the reaction of visitors from all parts of the world to our beautiful city when they first see Queen Victoria's cock in Derby Square.

Worked nearby for years. Only when I meat my old fella in town one day and was keen to shown him the fancy place I worked did he divert me to show me Victorias cock.

Is Traills still there? I took the only 10/10 (by mutual voting agreement) girl I ever had there for a date.

Worked nearby for years. Only when I meat my old fella in town one day and was keen to shown him the fancy place I worked did he divert me to show me Victorias cock.

Is Traills still there? I took the only 10/10 (by mutual voting agreement) girl I ever had there for a date.

Nah thinks it's closed and has been for a while or it may have changed its name but I think it's no longer a bar but not sure.

I only got that end of town during the day so don't take much notice of pubs so not sure.

Hope it helps.

• Upvote 1

Think it's now a restaurant to be honest; but it's got me puzzled so if anyone knows for sure what it is then please do say.

I do believe it's a restaurant.

Fairly sure it's a restaurant.  I think it's Les Pantalons Fancis or something; not the kind of place riff-raff like me are welcome in.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely nailing a a tight parallel park first time with an audience.

Oh, yes! Oh, yes!

The same thing happened to me on Saturday morning. I was going to tell the people back at work and then got caught up with other things on my return and forgot.

It was a moment of beauty. It was the only parking space left on quite a narrow road. I was pretty chuffed even to have found the space and then as I started to reverse I noticed this workie, big boots and hard hat, stood on the opposite side of the road, fixing on me as I steered the car in. I was certain he was just willing me to make a mess of it. Oh, I enjoyed that

• Upvote 1

Oh, yes! Oh, yes!

The same thing happened to me on Saturday morning. I was going to tell the people back at work and then got caught up with other things on my return and forgot.

It was a moment of beauty. It was the only parking space left on quite a narrow road. I was pretty chuffed even to have found the space and then as I started to reverse I noticed this workie, big boots and hard hat, stood on the opposite side of the road, fixing on me as I steered the car in. I was certain he was just willing me to make a mess of it. Oh, I enjoyed that

I bet he went back to site and said "listen up lads.  Something happened earlier which makes me think we need to start treating women with respect, stop cat calling them and consider them our equals.  I've got a pamphlet for a feminist rally I think we should all go to" and they did.

You've changed the world Champ with your excellent park job

I bet he went back to site and said "listen up lads.  Something happened earlier which makes me think we need to start treating women with respect, stop cat calling them and consider them our equals.  I've got a pamphlet for a feminist rally I think we should all go to" and they did.

You've changed the world Champ with your excellent park job

Champ says all that but I walked past minutes later & took this picture...

do-not-remove1.jpg