You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Little Things That Brighten Your Day

AngryOfTuebrook

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Phish food? Snap.

You've just found phish food in the freezer? Are you me? Have I got two fucking accounts that I don't know about?

Split personalities? Fuck it. This has come as quiyt a shock to us. We don't like it.

You've just found phish food in the freezer? Are you me? Have I got two fucking accounts that I don't know about?

Split personalities? Fuck it. This has come as quiyt a shock to us. We don't like it.

Half a tub, too.  Though I only found it exactly where I thought it would be when I went looking for it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Half a tub, too. Though I only found it exactly where I thought it would be when I went looking for it.

We are really enjoying this, aren't we?

Logs out

Logs back in

Replies below

• 2 weeks later...

5 o'clock cup of tea.

It's too hot to drink one before but I look forward to it all day.

I've found some ace tea bags and when everyone else is drinking that vile bitter coffee shite with 3 sugars and condensed milk to try and make it palatable I'm sat here with a black tea sat in my comfy rocking chair enjoying my tea.

Bliss.

5 o'clock cup of tea.

It's too hot to drink one before but I look forward to it all day.

I've found some ace tea bags and when everyone else is drinking that vile bitter coffee shite with 3 sugars and condensed milk to try and make it palatable I'm sat here with a black tea sat in my comfy rocking chair enjoying my tea.

Bliss.

We went to a Vietnamese place a little while ago and that's how they served the coffee there. It was revolting

• 1 year later...

Katie Hopkins just took a £24,000 paddlin' in court. Sweet.

Well done Jack Monroe. Offered to settle it for a £5,000 donation to charity, but Hopkins wouldn't.

That's just the damages award.

She's also having to pay Monroe's "costs on account" of £107k. Although, she will also be liable for further of Monroe's costs, with estimates coming out at £300k.

Plus, her own legal fees on top.

Oops.....

• Upvote 2

That's just the damages award.

She's also having to pay Monroe's "costs on account" of £107k. Although, she will also be liable for further of Monroe's costs, with estimates coming out at £300k.

Plus, her own legal fees on top.

Oops.....

Just saw that in an extended report. Even funnier. 

Sometimes if I'm bored I play this little game. On the way home I generally have to navigate at least one right turn only lane at traffic lights. Usually there's a car in the left hand lane that is going straight ahead.

What I do is approach the red light in the right hand lane and stop just past the car on the left, only indicating right when I know the driver of the car on my left cannot see my indicator. Then while we wait for the lights to change I do that little movement forward just barely an inch that you get when you just know a car is going to try to burn you off at the lights. 

Now what sometimes happens is that the driver on the left will think "No fucking way is this prick going to take me from that right turn only lane, I'll have him" Of course just as the lights change I drive to turn right and sometimes see the car on the left hurtle off down the road. Hey don't judge me, it's a bit of fun.

Today I did this and the car on my left was up for it, only just as the lights changed he stalled, which made the game even funnier. 

Small things amuse small minds they say. 

Katie Hopkins just took a £24,000 paddlin' in court. Sweet.

Well done Jack Monroe. Offered to settle it for a £5,000 donation to charity, but Hopkins wouldn't.

I have literally been stopped in the street for hugs, had people yell nice things out of cars, and been high fived by a kid today. Tis nice.