You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Little Things That Brighten Your Day

AngryOfTuebrook

11 hours ago, Remmie said:

An end user at an old job was called Sedat Kunt. I also worked with a Saddam Hussein. One of the clients complained about Saddam obviously taking the piss by signing off an email with his name. The client got pulled into a disciplinary! 

A lad who used work at carphone warehouse in the Trafford Centre changed his name by deed pole to Rolf Harris. It wasn't funny at the time but did become hilarious a few years after

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Barrie Slaymaker is an excellent name.

The Fingerhut one is outstanding.

Up there with this place I walked past in Tintagel, for names I’ve appropriated as descriptors of a girlfriend’s special areas.

…and that’s why I’m single.

AD2E5897-7085-4564-9A2B-CD0135C278D3.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Got in very late last night. Years of training means I know better than to try and access the marital bed whilst skunk as a drunk in the wee small hours so I bedded down on the sofa. I was expecting a frosty wife when she came downstairs but she’s just been in and said good morning and appears relatively chipper. 

At the moment this is a little thing that’s brightened my day.

All those in/who’ve been in long relationships will know, this is not where it ends.

I await my fate like a condemned man. 

13 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Got in very late last night. Years of training means I know better than to try and access the marital bed whilst skunk as a drunk in the wee small hours so I bedded down on the sofa. I was expecting a frosty wife when she came downstairs but she’s just been in and said good morning and appears relatively chipper. 

All those in/who’ve been in long relationships will know, this is not where it ends.

You know it’s going to get significantly worse if it starts out so well. 

The forum’s thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

At the very least you are traipsing round DIY superstores in the near future. At worst you are having a home made sex change given by Mrs Yorkshire Red and a sharp knife.

5 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

At the very least you are traipsing round DIY superstores in the near future. At worst you are having a home made sex change given by Mrs Yorkshire Red and a sharp knife.

She’s just mentioned that the house needs ‘pointing’. I just nodded.

Hopefully she’ll go with the sex change possibility. It’ll be cheaper. 

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

To be fair it does, and you are out of biscuits. 

6 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

To be fair it does, and you are out of biscuits. 

He’s been next door and no invite for the rest of us as per usual. Lesbians, coke and  magicians for him whilst my Saturday night was sitting on the couch with Mrs Willard, alcohol free Lidl lager and match of the day. No fucking sympathy from the Epsom jury. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

He’s been next door and no invite for the rest of us as per usual. Lesbians, coke and  magicians for him whilst my Saturday night was sitting on the couch with Mrs Willard, alcohol free Lidl lager and match of the day. No fucking sympathy from the Epsom jury. 

I have two pictures of one of the lesbians. I pilfered them from her FB page so don’t have permission to post on here.

Let’s just say, her breasts are ample.