AngryOfTuebrook

Little Things That Brighten Your Day

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

She only wanted bread for a butty and your chewing her ear off! 

Haha. I even put a Madeira cake in the bag as well, oldies love a bit of Madeira. 

She left the door wide open for me too, didn’t know me from Adam. She did mention she recognised me and my little white dog walking down the road most days but it’s easy to see how older people get taken advantage of.

7 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Due to an unfortunate freezer being full situation and neither of us dozy cunts looking before we did a butchers order we're having a second roast in two days.

Glorious.

So, this became this...

C5A4AFF2-A0D5-4EBC-8844-1B8C2FA67AC5.jpeg

Port reduce shallot gravy, Parmesan and whole grain mustard oven baked mash, beef stock and time roast potatoes, candied carrots and celery, balsamic glazed mushrooms and beef cooked perfectly.

Now being washed down with this...

3F9DCA69-34E7-4F00-9246-AD83B6229F86.jpeg

A 13% imperial stout, before an ‘early night’ at the better half’s insistence. 

Glorious! 

I now await gout.

• Upvote 5

Unknown to her, my Chinese friend's son left a voice message on my phone saying "Happy Father's Day!"

My own pair of ungrateful bastards couldn't be bothered

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

So, this became this...

Port reduce shallot gravy, Parmesan and whole grain mustard oven baked mash, beef stock and time roast potatoes, candied carrots and celery, balsamic glazed mushrooms and beef cooked perfectly.

Glorious! 

I now await gout.

Just the job. 

10 hours ago, Chr15 said:

Unknown to her, my Chinese friend's son left a voice message on my phone saying "Happy Father's Day!"

My own pair of ungrateful bastards couldn't be bothered

Isn't Father's Day in June? (The Western one, anyway, the Chinese one is 8th of August...)

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

So, this became this...

Glorious! 

I now await gout.

You're living your best life!

Get to facebook.

• Upvote 1

On 04/12/2019 at 13:24, Dr Nowt said:

My kind of girl.

You couldn't script that any better - "You know why or you wouldn't be asking". 

Fair play to her - if i was doorstepped outside an off licence not sure I'd be so measured.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Elite said:

The sex would be great but she'd probably get the flying pan out during an argument.

hahaha 

21 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Due to an unfortunate freezer being full situation and neither of us dozy cunts looking before we did a butchers order we're having a second roast in two days.

Glorious.

Every cloud mate, every cloud.

6 hours ago, alles ist gut said:

Isn't Father's Day in June? (The Western one, anyway, the Chinese one is 8th of August...)

Yes. This happened last Father's Day

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Opened a new pack of ibuprofen and I got the end that didn't have the paper guidance wrapped around the individual packs. Win.

Wow, the chances of that must be 1 in a million

• Upvote 3

On 25/11/2019 at 21:36, paddyberger said:

I had a similar experience few weeks back. Old girl up the road from me was looking a bit confused and lost. She‘d missed her neighbour who she wanted to bring some bread in for her.

No problem, give me 20 mins and I’ll be back. I spent about an hour with her, just chatting with her about her family and her husband who’d passed. 89 years old, lovely old girl called Gloria Did exactly the same thing, broke down and said it just makes me cry when somebody does something nice for me. 

On the way out, she grabbed my hand and kissed it. Broke my heart I can tell you.

I pop in every now and then just to check in, she’s 90 on Monday so I’m going go up there with the kids and make a fuss of her.

You were so in there.

• Upvote 1

Some utter bell was sitting in his car parked on the street with both windows open blaring out the most hideous reggaeton you've ever heard. 

Old fella that, admittedly, looked like a latter day Gary Glitter

56984831_gary_glitt_350012c.jpg

knocks on the top of his car with his walking stick and shouts something loud enough that it could be heard above the music. Words to the effect of "cunt off you cunt before I cunt you in the cunt"

Aforementioned bellend sheepishly turns off the music, winds up his windows, and fucks off.