Quantcast
The shitness of modern football - Page 148 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Redder Lurtz

The shitness of modern football

After this game I’d just give Moreno his suitcase and tell him he can fuck of back to Spain. We’ll mail him the rest of his pay.

I wondered why nobody else was posting about the goal...

• Upvote 1

I’ll just, er, get over back to the, er, match thread.

• Upvote 1

Nah, you were in the right place.

Imagine being out in the third round and being happy about it...

• Upvote 1

A half-hearted attempt into the next round, no susrprises given Wolves quality versus basically our second string. Hoever to partner VVD next season, brilliant kid and the only bright spot of the whole shmble.

9 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Beat me to it, I remember when we used to try and win cups! The contempt this club has for the FA cup when we've won nowt in 7 years is pathetic.

Just fuck football in to the sea and have done with it!

55 minutes ago, Pidge said:

I don’t need to imagine it. I’m not happy. Im not unhappy. I’m just not arsed.

Imagine being a self-righteous twat. Well, you don’t need to...

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I don’t need to imagine it. I’m not happy. I’m just not arsed.

Imagine being a self-righteous twat. Well, you don’t need to...

Chill out, wasn't a swipe at you.  Think I'm allowed to be a little miffed about us sandbagging our way out of another trophy.

9 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Chill out, wasn't a swipe at you. 

Well it appeared to be. However, I take you at your word and offer my humble apologies for my unjust riposte. 

I see how, it was just a two part post. A quick aside to you (meaning you were right to use this thread as the match thread), and what I actually came in to post.

Just hasty, lazy posting on my part, no offence taken.

Does anyone know when the rest of the season's fixture times get sorted out?

18 minutes ago, Champ said:

Does anyone know when the rest of the season's fixture times get sorted out?

Don't they just suit themselves regarding whoever is involved in the european and relegation battles? It seems that way.

On 11/27/2018 at 9:55 AM, Barry Wom said:

Makes you wonder why the owners are so reluctant to extend the anfield road, aside from the obvious they can’t charge what they want. Seems to me there’d be no issue selling an extended anfield road with regular price tickets. 

Same reason we are going to be relying on Sturridge, Lallana and Moreno for a title run in. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/21/2018 at 11:55 AM, TheHowieLama said:

Having to listen to yet another manager tell me how good Mesut Ozil is even though he has been dropped by said manager.

On 1/1/2019 at 2:14 PM, TheHowieLama said:

Having to listen to Mesut Ozil rule out loan moves every January

Having to listen to said manager say Mesut Ozil is available for transfer.

2 hours ago, DJLJ said:

A forerunner to the Charity Shield being played in Pyongyang. Can't wait for the UEFA sponsored Crimea Cup either.

They've played the game abroad a few times now. They even played it in Libya one year, and Gaddafi's son got into the Juventus team photos following their win. He fancied himself as a footballer and even played in Serie A believe it or not.

Anyone trying to deflect from their team’s shit performance by saying an incident “...changed the whole course of the game...” Eddie Howe for example when Salah was offside by 1mm when scoring the first in our 4-0 win. Using Howe’s argument, the referee should have blown his whistle and ended the game there and then