You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The shitness of modern football

Redder Lurtz

48 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

The new trend for showing line ups one line at a time, and putting it from the top downwards starting with the keeper, so the left back is on the right etc. Really annoys me.

I just use my sofa score app. Can't be dealing with this shite.

'We're massive', 'Living rent free' fan 'banter' culture in general.

Latest example was Arsenal supporters off the back of their hypocritical 1 Covid case derby postponement.

Supporters across the league aren't doing it because your club is back or a massive club, they're just pointing out the hypocrisy where they see it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I missed that as I rarely use the page. Who needs anywhere but TLW to find relevant sports stories.

I'm talking about the bloody screenshot the OP posted here on TLW!!

Anyway, there is absolutely no need to merge the women's game with the men's. I don't know anyone who is interested in it.

1 hour ago, m0e said:

Our game was live. It says so there. That's the point!

Didn't the BBC and Sky sign a big deal with the WSL?

Sky seem to barely report on games that are being broadcast by BT and BBC seem to follow suit, it's not a big deal I don't think.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

PSG players with their names written in chinese on the back of their shirts. Unless it's some sort of special day? 

Yeah, it's special "Whore yourself out to the Chinese market" day. 

They did the same last season when they had a game at prime time in China. 

59 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The chief suit at FIFA suggesting that he is partially pushing for a two year World Cup cycle to stop African migrants leaving their homelands and potentially being killed en route to Europe. Has this cunt no shame.

No, he hasnt Roger. I mean fucking hell, what a thing to say never mind use as an excuse for a world cup every 2 years.

• Upvote 1

44toons

It’s bad enough with fucking primary school kids watching it and laughing but grown adults watching it and sending videos as ‘bantz’ is enough to want to kill.

Apologies to those without kids who may mistakenly think it can’t be as fucking horrendous as it is and have a look anyway.