You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The shitness of modern football

Redder Lurtz

Stupid, greedy, selfish cunt is that Kane. Spurs rather pathetic in lodging an appeal for this. Kane actually said he swears on his daughters life that he touched the ball! He might be a grown man but he acts like a boy of 10. Dickhead.

Surprised but Levy has form on this. Took a goal off Jimmy Greaves scored in the late 60s so Clive Allen could be the highest Spurs scorer in a season in the 80s or something. Cannot remember if Greaves took the corner and the ball went in direct or someone else took the corner and Greaves got a touch to score.

I heard that the year Adebayor was on loan he really scored like 28 goals but Levy didn't want a loanee being their top scorer and he knew he was going to sell Bale so shifted about a half dozen

If Kuyt hadnt tapped in on the line against the mancs then Suarez would have scored one of the greatest goals of all time

To be fair, there was a little more doubt about the Suarez one as it was running more parallel to the goal line than the Mane one. And it's not like you could ever accuse Dirka Dirka of being a selfish twat like Kane anyway! 

To be fair, there was a little more doubt about the Suarez one as it was running more parallel to the goal line than the Mane one. And it's not like you could ever accuse Dirka Dirka of being a selfish twat like Kane anyway!

That one Nani nicked from Ronaldo and then got called offside is surely the best one of these ever, mainly due to the toddler tantrum Ronaldo chucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1spIEvSUf0

• Upvote 2

That one Nani nicked from Ronaldo and then got called offside is surely the best one of these ever, mainly due to the toddler tantrum Ronaldo chucks.

I'll give him the first one in the heat of the moment, but from then on...wow

That was funny but to be fair to Ronaldo he had the right to be properly pissed. He doesn't score goals like that often, much less as winners against Spain (when they were the best team in the world).

• Upvote 3

£93 for a full kids kit with Salah on the back....

6791af6bd6a2e94dbd320fda3e0d32b8.jpg

Disgusting...my lad has just reached age where he now needs the proper kids kit rather than the cheaper kids one (goes up to about size 6-7 yrs) and he has already been asking about next kit....shocking prices.

The cheaper kids one is actually better this year IMO as it has no collar and has a round neck with white trim

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-infant-home-kit-18-19/

• Upvote 1

Disgusting...my lad has just reached age where he now needs the proper kids kit rather than the cheaper kids one (goes up to about size 6-7 yrs) and he has already been asking about next kit....shocking prices.

The cheaper kids one is actually better this year IMO as it has no collar and has a round neck with white trim

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-infant-home-kit-18-19/

I haven’t got kids, which is just as well, as I’d be sending them to school in 1980s Umbro pinstripe kits, bought off eBay.

• Upvote 2