You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If the unthinkable happened and Rodgers was sacked.....

Bjornebye

Yeah and if people took the time to read posts, they'd know I've been critical of what's going on. Only I havent become a hysterical fanny about it. But that gets you a label of being a 'superfan' nowadays.

Different people show their frustration in different ways. Do people really think I like rocking up at Anfield this season to see what we have this season so far? Really?

Do I fuck. What I do know is getting on players backs, even seasoned pro's makes then shit the bed. Ive seen barnes, hamann and a few others treat the ball like a hot fucking potato when the crowd gets on their back.

Yes, we've got some under performing players. Yes, the results have been shit and yes, everyone needs to pull their finger out. To me, that includes fans. Its great going into work on a monday after we've blown arse away 4-0 or the mancs in their own gaff.

Im not going to call for rodgers head. Never have with any Liverpool manager and aint going to start now. If he cant turn it around, the owners will sack him. I dont agree with every decision he makes (and he's making some questionable ones right now) but Im not going to pretend I know more about professional football than he does.

If others want to, that's up to them. Where I think he, the players or the club has made errors, I'll say so but as I said, Im not going to be hysterical about it.

If others want to make out Im some sort of 'superfan' for that, that's up to them. Its no smell off my farts.

Did you really write all that about yourself?

That's just red flag.

Honestly I think I've gone past the 'he shouldn't be sacked yet' stage into the 'whatever fuck him he had a chance to change, if he stays he stays, if he goes, fair play'

I'm fucking furious with that again last night. How in the fuck does Johnson get in the team particularly in such an important game. Bobby Hundreds summed it up on the mf last night saying all these hundreds of millions of pounds spent and that's the team we send out in a must win game in the champions league.

Fair play for pushing Gerrard further forward but he needs a pacey front-man in-front of him the way he was playing. I'd have dropped Henderson and stuck Borini in there. Sterling needs a few games out as well he looks void of options and apart from obviously his cross for the goal he was largely in-effective and has gone back to getting bullied off the ball.

Lucas was ok but he is far from the solution. 4

Allen as well, same old same old, nothing special in-fact he was pretty shit. 1

Henderson, took his goal well but fucking hell he should have scored in the second half. largely shit as well. 2

Gerrard had the right intentions but he is past it. Can't play twice in a week let alone 3 times. needs resting/dropping. 2

Lambert worked hard and as Neville and Carra said afterwards, he puts in an honest shift and his team-mates can rely on him. Right move playing him but he needs someone with him. Stick Lallana in Gerrard's role last night and I think we win that. 5

Manquillo gives away silly fouls and needs to toughen the fuck up. Looks and acts like a little boy at times. 2

Toure had a shocker. He was fucking pony and some of his mistakes were sunday league. At fault for the equaliser as well the shower dwelling prick. -2

Skrtel again poor. 0

Mignolet is in hell right now, he has zero confidence and flaps like a twat. They took a corner in the first half and as the ball reached the 6 yard box Mignolet was stood behind the fucking goal line!!!! Thankfully it was cleared. -8

Johnson. Well, he is the reason i'm not arsed about Rodgers. How this man plays at any level at all is beyond me. Utter fucking shit and our worst player since Zenden. -10

• Upvote 1

If Denny Craine turns out to be Code i'll be very angry with Frode.

I'd rather Code just came back as him.

It's so obvious it's him. The Agger is great spiel, the Rodgers made mistakes, the "kenny can do no wrong" attitude. The are we is having are mistakes in his typing.

He's a certified lunatic

• Upvote 1

Rodgers will still be manager by the end of the season I think. Why he keeps picking johnson is beyond me. I'm gussing he won't be playing against Stoke at the weekend. I also think gerrard will be on the bench. Time will tell though.

Anyone who thinks Klopp, Ancelotti or Simeone will choose to come here needs sectioning.

"We were disappointed with the goal at the end but that's irrelevant."

Eh yea Brendan, whatever.

I think this is probably the biggest thing that does my head in about him. He just brushes it off like conceding goals is a minor thing. It's fucking not. I loved how we attacked last season, but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't win you trophies. I think he's dismissive of our defensive problems because he's struggling to fix it.

"No top manager will be available until next summer".

Bullshit.

First of all who told you FSG would target a Top manager? Two seasons ago, when they sacked Dalglish, there were plenty of top managers available including, Dechamps, Guardiolla, Lippi, Rafa, Capello, Van Gaal, even Villas Boas.

FSG made clear from early in that hilarious process of a 2-month interviewing, that they were targeting Martinez and Rodgers; both young, unproven, relatively inexperienced(especially Rodgers) and their teams could not and still cannot defend for a laugh. That's the type of manager FSG decided that would be the way forward for Liverpool. They miserably failed.

What makes people think that next summer, if FSG decide to part ways with Rodgers they will target a Top manager, someone who has won trophies?

If Denny Craine turns out to be Code i'll be very angry with Frode.

I'd rather Code just came back as him.

How anybody can doubt it's Code is beyond me, he's obviously promised Dave he'll tone it down and he has done to be fair. I've no problem with him anyway, I've always liked the mad bastard.

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Oh 13 goals from set pieces conceded out of 29. Do you remember when Agger was scapegoated for being shit in the air. We sorted that out didn't we!.

Agger is shit in the air. So is Skrtel. So are our fullbacks. So is our keeper. It's not just one thing, and it certainly doesn't mean Agger is suddenly superb in the air just because the rest of our players remain shite.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

How anybody can doubt it's Code is beyond me, he's obviously promised Dave he'll tone it down and he has done to be fair. I've no problem with him anyway, I've always liked the mad bastard.

Code was contacting me on Twitter the other day to say how much Denny Crane had owned my arse. It's probably TK or somebody just being a cunt. Either that or it's Code pretending to be TK pretending to be code. To be honest I wouldn't put it passed any of these twats.

• Upvote 1

The squad is lacking massively in confidence. Time and again we worked the ball easily to the final third, only to be too afraid to try an attacking option, and tiki-tak the ball all the way back to Mignolet. I am so fucking sick of it, and I get to watch pretty cheap footy. God help those shelling out for Anfield seats, or worse ....on the road, to away games.

A lack of confidence destroys creativity. We had that in spades last season.

It's up to Rodgers to get them playing and he's failing miserably.

Unfortunately all the creative players were on the bench.

Fair play for dropping Lovren and pushing Gerrard forward for Lucas.

At least to shows he might be learning something still a lot more to go to improve like droppong Mignolet and Johnson.

His substitutions need to improve thought Gerrard should have been off earlier last night although he showed some flashes of quality overall thought he stunk the place out!

Even Hodgson?  You're a better man than me then, I would have crawled to Liverpool down the East Lancs with broken glass strewn along its entire length to see him gone.

Other than that, fair comment.

That's the point. Im not saying Im better than you or anyone else just because of different opinions.

Hodgson should never have been manager here. But its not me who sacks him. Its the owners and I welcomed that when it came.

If nothing else we need a new goalie. A new goalkeeping coach would be a bonus as well.

Surely Rodgers can see this, and I'm sure he can convince them to sign someone - even if it's someone older on a free. We need a goalie with experience. We need a man between the posts, not a fresh-faced child.

I wonder how much ray clemence would cost in today's prices.

Tired of this transfer budget shite.

FSG are the main responsible for this. They got a manager who won't tell them no and they impose their distorted view of football and moneyball bollocks on our transfer policy.

Rodgers transfer budget will be the size of JW's penis. Non-existent.