You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If the unthinkable happened and Rodgers was sacked.....

Bjornebye

So, the Rodgers charge sheet now that we're not winning every game. I've seen stubborn, pig-headed, arrogant, insecure and the old favourite "lost the plot". Anymore?

I prefer he has gone full Hodgson, that is my appropriate phrase of choice. Hits the nail on the head and gives you a visual as well. My friend who has little time for Rodgers, refers to him as the Mighty Red looking ....  Rodgers is so arrogant and a control freak, he has made the mascot look like him. A bit harsh even for me who thinks Rodgers is full of it at the moment.

• Downvote 1

I prefer he has gone full Hodgson, that is my appropriate phrase of choice. Hits the nail on the head and gives you a visual as well. My friend who has little time for Rodgers, refers to him as the Mighty Red looking .... Rodgers is so arrogant and a control freak, he has made the mascot look like him. A bit harsh even for me who thinks Rodgers is full of it at the moment.

I heard someone say Brendan Rodgson and the Wally without a Brolly.

He needs rid of all his "coaches". What the fuck does Mike Marsh contribute? I get the impression he couldn't string 2 words together. Fucking hapless describes the lot of them.

Mind you I wouldn't be too upset if rodgers did get the elbow, he deserves it for those stupid fucking envelopes if nothing else.

He needs rid of all his "coaches". What the fuck does Mike Marsh contribute? I get the impression he couldn't string 2 words together. Fucking hapless describes the lot of them.

Mind you I wouldn't be too upset if rodgers did get the elbow, he deserves it for those stupid fucking envelopes if nothing else.

You've got to let the envelopes thing go mate.  

i agree with you about the quality of his assistants though.

I wouldn't mention Benitez on the FF or MF if we didn't get knobheads posting ridiculous claims about him.  If you must worship at the Rafa altar, go and wank into his sugarbowl on the Benitez thread and no-one will bother putting you straight.

He did con the fans when he was here.  But he's not here now, so unless he's doing it through a spirit medium, then he's not.   

dean-what-gif.gif

Himself:

On the specific point of being bullied at Palace, Rodgers added: “It’s a comment that’s been made of course. It’s something that happens when you’re paid to be critics, well not critics, but to assess the team. When you lose games what I’ve learnt is that people will say they want and that’s what comes. Whether criticism is deserved or not you won’t like it but you just have to ignore it. I have a team full of characters, of fully committed people and hopefully that’s something that will improve.

Pre-senility Hodgospeak.

Pascoe, Marsh, and Achterberg, it's not exactly Clarke, Ayesteran, and Valero. I really do worry about the standard of coaching the squad is getting.

He's the worst, our goalkeepers have performed terribly since his appointment, usually with a downturn in form with every subsequent year they are coached by him. 

Mike Marsh actually made me think that I was gonna play for Liverpool one day. I'll never forget watching him incompetently amble round anfield and, although I was only about 12, thinking to myself, 'I'm already better than him'.

• Upvote 2