You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle v liverpool

halewood pete

The most worrying issue is that there was clearly no thought given over the summer as to how we should play as a cohesive unit as the signings have not complimented the existing squad that was already there.

A few of us did try to point this fact out, but were called all kinds of names suggesting hysteria on our part.

I think we finally need to understand once and for all exactly who is on this committee, and who is the decision maker when it comes to transfers, because accountability is severely lacking in the club.

Dogshite again, nothing in attack, error ridden at the back.

We have totally lost our way and at the moment it looks like the answers aren't there.

This is now a massive test for the character and desire of our players and a massive test of the manager to find answers to what is just unacceptable performances.

You can't hang this on one players absence.

The manager is responsible for this 100%.

He doesn't know what he's doing right now.

Hes letting down what little attacking threat we do have, by isolating them badly.

Hes left Lallana out of the side, while we produce sweet fuck all in the middle.

Next game

-----------Ming

Manq Skrtel Toure Enrique

-------------Can

Gerrard Sterling Lallana

-----Borini----Lambert

Henderson Allen Balotelli Moreno can all fuck off.

Coutinho on the bench.

haha borini lolz

Well he's trying to juggle the team with one eye on the CL game. But I dont think lallana is the panacea some think he is.

While I didnt enjoy the first half game plan which was to play a tight containing game and not let them get up a head of steam with the crowd roaring them on, it was effective. Not good to watch but what people have been caling for.

It was all undone by a late mistake. To be honest hardly anyone covered themselves well. johnson abysmal, allen ball pinging 5 metres off him. sterling and balotelli anonymous. henderson misplaced passes.

If the manager says the number of games makes for little time on the training ground, get the players in for extra days. Dont work them hard but get them drilled. You wouldnt believe this team played one touch football last season.

The manager will be under massive pressure from a section of fans. Maybe rightly so.

The ball is never played forward the first time when we regain possession, it always end up with Skrtel/Lovren then they will knock it around the back 3. When you can't be the man, at least pass it forward to start a counter attack.

Are people actually serious about wanting the manager sacked or is it just a childish reaction to a poor performance? Either way, fuck yourselves you stupid, impetuous cunts

I don't trust a manager who wastes 200 million, so yes I'd like a new one please.

One with a strategy and an eye for a player.

Are people actually serious about wanting the manager sacked or is it just a childish reaction to a poor performance? Either way, fuck yourselves you stupid, impetuous cunts

Is anyone actually calling for him to be sacked? Very few on here. We're just raising legitimate concerns about a regime that hasn't really addressed glaring deficiencies in nearly two and a half seasons. Even during our hot streak last season our flaws were pretty obvious.

Given that FSG do not appear to have a problem wielding the axe it's probably reasonable to suggest that he's got till the end of the season to show a significant improvement. 

After a £210 million spend in a little over two years, he's been backed like no other Liverpool manager but apparently it's another 'transitional' season....yet again.

• Upvote 3

Haven't seen anyone saying outright he should be sacked - saying he is responsible for this shite and may pay for it eventually with his job if it continues, yes. But I have seen you fling abuse around like a fucking petulant twat and not reply to people like Drowningman when they have answered you. You need to stop being a hysterical fanny.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

We got what we deserved. A complete inability to raise our game in the second half and create anything  . The movement up front was abysmal, Sterling isolated on the right and Balotelli nowhere near the Newcastle penalty area for 99 % of the game . I felt sorry for Gerrard trying to kick start that shower of shit.  A game we should have stepped up a gear and taken ends up an embarrassing defeat and quite frankly I can't see how we are going to change it around.

For starters Rodgers has to stop pretending Balotelli will come good. He needs binning off and Lambert given a proper run starting games. He cannot be any worse .Long time since I have felt this depressed about our prospects and the likelihood is we are set for more pain in the next two games,. Oh and I fucking hate Ian Darke . Complete cretin that is incapable of shutting the fuck up for more than 2 seconds. 90 minutes of utter know-nothing drivel backed up the dribbling foppish ponce that is Robbie Savage, Pair of oxygen thieves