Quantcast
Freedom of speech - Page 28 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
banger

Freedom of speech

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If he goes down for 10 years for that over at 13 years of age there I doubt he is coming out alive. He is going to be put through absolute hell. 

He will live for revenge and survive.

13 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

You're saying I'm fat, aren't you. 

*sobs*

Hahahaha

11 minutes ago, SasaS said:

He will live for revenge and survive.

Hope so but I cant see it. 

The Head of the Auschwitz Memorial has offered to find 120 volunteers to do a month each in his place.  

In other news Richard Dawkins has been uninvited from a speaking event at Trinity college as he may make some students feel uncomfortable. 

57 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The Head of the Auschwitz Memorial has offered to find 120 volunteers to do a month each in his place.  

In other news Richard Dawkins has been uninvited from a speaking event at Trinity college as he may make some students feel uncomfortable. 

He is extraordinarily sexy.

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

As much of a cunt as Grimes is, this is crazy. 

Fuck him. His right wing sugar daddies will fund his case / fines. I hope he gets fucked off. Horrible little prick 

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Is it?

I've no idea what they're investigating or what he said or what reports have been made to the Police, so I've no idea if it genuinely is crazy.

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Is it?

I've no idea what they're investigating or what he said or what reports have been made to the Police, so I've no idea if it genuinely is crazy.

He’s reported himself so he can get attention and money. 

This is one of those stories that doesn't exist but is a well paying line for the grifters to fawn outrage, write a few articles and appear on the telly crowdfund and eventually audience members get very shouty on BBCQT. It seems to be standard procedure for the police to investigate when a complaint has been made.

It's just becoming increasingly clear that Twitter is a load of bollocks that doesn't represent real life, it's become a cornerstone of lazy journalism. 

"Celeb subjected to death threats - cough - on twitter." 

Katy Hopkins is a case in point, since she's been kicked off and confined to that Parler thing I haven't heard her mentioned in the papers once. The whole thing needs fucking off.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I must admit that I was surprised when reading that the police were investigating this matter. I've always presumed that he was doli incapax. 

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

It's just becoming increasingly clear that Twitter is a load of bollocks that doesn't represent real life, it's become a cornerstone of lazy journalism. 

"Celeb subjected to death threats - cough - on twitter." 

Katy Hopkins is a case in point, since she's been kicked off and confined to that Parler thing I haven't heard her mentioned in the papers once. The whole thing needs fucking off.

Modern day journalism seems to largely consist of unpaid interns collating Tweets to push whatever angle the paper's owners want to emphasise. It's utter shite.

• Upvote 3

Just the Telegraph pushing Johnson, Farage and the right wing’s agenda of using exaggerated non-stories to start a culture war to distract from the twin messes of Covid and Brexit. Shame on any naive fool who fell for it

19 hours ago, PestiRed said:

Just the Telegraph pushing Johnson, Farage and the right wing’s agenda of using exaggerated non-stories to start a culture war to distract from the twin messes of Covid and Brexit. Shame on any naive fool who fell for it

Yep, wouldn't be surprised if over the page from crying about free speech, they'll be attacking 'human rights' without a trace of irony.

The freedom to say "Humans should be treated as humans" is under threat from online abuse and threats.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54355636

I'd like to shrug it off by saying "Twitter is a cesspool" but these cunts are just echoing and amplifying the hate-filled propaganda of the actual Government. 

20 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Yeah, but... what is it?

I, for one, am shocked that he hasn’t replied to your two posts. 

Just now, Nummer Neunzehn said:

I, for one, am shocked that he hasn’t replied to your two posts. 

If I ask a third time I'll get a surly "Do your own research".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, PestiRed said:

The hypocrisy being they were all in favour of Brand being investigated and were outraged at what she said about Farage during a comedy show. 

Another point that hasn't been made is how quick those who consider themselves as Law and Order champions are quick to throw the police under the bus when it suits their agenda. The normal spiel we get is "if you haven't done anything wrong etc". 

28 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

If I ask a third time I'll get a surly "Do your own research".

Not a troll. Top bloke, etc. No agenda. To be fair, he probably is a decent bloke, most on here (except Rapey) are decent blokes, but fuck me he’s gullible and lacks the critical thinking ability to separate the shit he reads on twitter from reality. You see it a lot on here, and probably other places that I don’t visit; you can tell which Twitter corner people hang out in by what, when, and how they post. Twitter (and other stuff, like Facebook) is really just just an echo chamber full of groupthink despite the platform allowing more than that. The weak link is humans and how we use it. 

Twitter is worse because it necessarily strips context with its character limit. So you get a homogeneous lump of people following accounts they agree with, like a hyper confirmation bias, with pithy tweets devoid of context that are easily digested and rarely questioned by the bubble. You just have to look at the Starmer haters or previously the Corbyn haters - everything Corbyn said would be twisted into some anti-Jew hatred. They do it because they think they’re right and moral. It’s a strange phenomenon; It’s like a self-sustaining propaganda now. It used to happen more in universities where you’d get a little coven of semi-educated dickheads who’d spur each other on. It’s different to the media who have an agenda, then dress it up in an article and push it to a reader base who, unlike twitter, don’t all communicate in one space. It’s all a bit shite. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

A bit young at 26 but this is Madelaine Petsch

1D8B4CFE-2544-4A1C-9AEB-402DE6492CE1.jpeg

33A052CF-9E27-4F19-9142-7AE29915EBC4.jpeg

813F2F43-113C-4DB6-996C-590809C1E854.jpeg

F494E837-167F-4BF4-AEF6-D7DF9D9F6178.jpeg

30373471-0C70-495A-9C4B-3CBAD59B1FBB.jpeg

I'd like to free her speech 

You bunch of twats have written several pages about free speech in the Ginger Love thread? Idiots. 

• Upvote 1