You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Led Zeppelin Thread

Mook

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just seen the details of the last three remastered albums, looks like they're out on 31st July.

The Coda companion discs (2) contain Sugar Mama, St Tristan's Sword & the two songs (Friends & Four Sticks) they recorded with local musicians in Bombay in 1972.

That's the soundtrack to my summer sorted then.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fucking hell, someone else on the Led Zep thread, nice one, Byrnie.

'Twas a sad day for music indeed.

I used to always think when I was playing drums & I was putting together a drum part, 'what would John Bonham have done'. I reckon about 50% of drummers have thought that at one time or another.

Led Zeppelin 3 is absolute class, heathens.

That's the Way is one of my favourites of theirs.

I switch between albums but Led Zeppelin III is probably the most constant at the top, when I got the remastered one last summer it was on full blast every night, thankfully the missus loves Zeppelin too.

To think it was slated when it came out as well, fucking stupid music press.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Biggest regret of my life, I was successful in the ballot for the Led Zeppelin reunion gig at The O2, but couldn't go due to my gig going buddy mate being a blue nosed twat who had filled his allocation of time allowed spent away from home on daft hobbies/pursuits watching Everton in Europe. It was £120 a ticket and was going to cost around £300 for the night including train fare and hotel, not to mention using up holidays, but I never fail to remind the soft shite of what we missed due to his allegiance to a shite football team. I'm his best man this summer, I may bring this up to demonstrate how he has tested my friendship. Watching freeloading cunts like Richard Hammond telling everyone how awesome this gig was made it hurt all the more.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...