You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

QPR v Liverpool

Paco

I do get that, but they should get that by now. If he's playing, we need to play like he's an old fashioned centre forward and adjust our approach accordingly. If we're not prepared to change our approach, then drop him and play Lallana or someone else quick smart and mobile in that position.

Our players should be able to adapt to play with that kind of striker, I saw balotelli lay of a couple of decent passes in attacking areas only for players to lose the ball easily when under pressure.

Our technical game and link up play has been poor, balotelli should be able to just lay ball off first time and expect the players to be able to keep it.

Too many times this season we have been awful at keeping the ball in the opposition half, other players bad play is making Mario look bad at times.I don't agree lack of effort is a problem, maybe today after he missed that chance he wasn't showing for the ball as much but I would put that down to his confidence being shot.

I'm not the brightest, but Dave Kirby is not Nordic.

I'm sure theres a poem in that somewhere, something about having viking roots

and then linking it to some Liverpool conquest under Paisley. Then he could talk about bursting into tears in bootle docks to the sound of the axes clattering and the sight of the fire littering the thatch of the medieval buildings, then talk about the crimson being similar to the Liverpool kit under Shanks.

• Upvote 2

and then linking it to some Liverpool conquest under Paisley. Then he could talk about bursting into tears in bootle docks to the sound of the axes clattering and sight of the fire littering the thatch of the medieval buildings, then talk about the crimson being similar to the liverpool kit under Shanks.

And a pint, there needs to be a pint in there somewhere...

• Upvote 1

and then linking it to some Liverpool conquest under Paisley. Then he could talk about bursting into tears in bootle docks to the sound of the axes clattering and sight of the fire littering the thatch of the medieval buildings, then talk about the crimson being similar to the Liverpool kit under Shanks.

what about the mysogyny? and the thinly veiled hatred of non-scousers?

what about the mysogyny? and the thinly veiled hatred of non-scousers?

The vikings are the scousers in Dave Kirby's mind and everyone else that gets slaughtered are the non scousers. That's why he's shredding a tear, a tear of happiness, as the village is getting destroyed and juxtaposes it to the triumph against all odds in Istanbul. He then goes on to talk about raping and pillaging as a viking and juxtaposes it with a time he had a crafty wank through his kecks in x in the city.