You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ghostbusters 3

Special K

Major Tom and Stu Monty won't like that. I just fear for their mental well being if they were ever to look in 'the world of a woman' thread.

The big fannies.

My mental wellbeing is fine, as are actual stories about women doing daft things.

You're mistaking someone being a fanny with someone pointing out cretinous, tedious shit because it hurts their brain how fucking cringeworthy it is. Literally pitiful.

Oh, I know, why don't you day something about the French being smelly again...really show how far and above all those unfunny, unimaginative women you are?

• Upvote 1

My mental wellbeing is fine, as are actual stories about women doing daft things.

You're mistaking someone being a fanny with someone pointing out cretinous, tedious shit because it hurts their brain how fucking cringeworthy it is. Literally pitiful.

Oh, I know, why don't you day something about the French being smelly again...really show how far and above all those unfunny, unimaginative women you are?

Not only smelly but arrogant and cowardly.

I hope you enjoy Ghostbusters 3. Godspeed, my liberal pussy.

Stu, I think you mistake me for somebody who actually treats this site as anything other than a bit of light relief and a chance to take the piss.

My actual life is pretty straight laced now where I run 4 offices and have a team of 36 people under my instruction. I have a lot of stress that comes with my new job and this place is somewhere I come to act a bit daft and let off some steam by being daft and not at all serious.

I understand that some on here are dead serious and can't differentiate between someone taking the piss and being serious but it's really that simple.

It's a fucking thread about a Ghostbusters film. Anybody taking things to heart needs to step back, take a deep breathe and understand that it's really not that important.

Peace out, cunts.

I understand that some on here are dead serious and can't differentiate between someone taking the piss and being serious but it's really that simple.

Maybe they aren't deadly serious at all but merely have a different sense of humour to you.

Then again, they could just be deadly serious.

Lads, I'm not being precious. I'm telling you that the "Women are all unfunny cunts" routine is tedious as fuck.

Do with it what you will.

Which women in comedy do you find funny, out of interest?

My wife's a woman so I can't be sexist, before you start.

Apart from this thread I cant recall many "women are unfunny" trends around these parts. "Women are stupid cunts" yes. "Women, walkie-talkies and farting" absolutely. If its just this thread then maybe its best you don't read it. Just a suggestion.

I honestly find female comedians on Mock The Week quite cringe-worthy. Nowhere near as sharp or as funny as the blokes. 

Its just a fact. Not being sexist but I don't find any female comedians funny. I did laugh at Bridesmaids though. In-fact certain bits had me in stitches. 

Surprisingly, I don't really find many people that funny; comedians or otherwise. I do think, though, that it takes big cojones to be a stand up comic.

I think I'm more of a subtle humour guy and most comedians/people are just plainly overt.

That said, the McCarthy clip I posted is fucking funny and that's as overt as it comes.

So, to sum up? I'm not sure and Stig is probably right; I'm just fucking boring.

• Upvote 2

Apart from this thread I cant recall many "women are unfunny" trends around these parts. "Women are stupid cunts" yes. "Women, walkie-talkies and farting" absolutely. If its just this thread then maybe its best you don't read it. Just a suggestion.

If you don't like the odd comment pulling people up on sexism and misogyny then don't post in that style.

Just a suggestion.

Women aren't funny is no more or less retarded a thing to say than blacks aren't funny. I'll respond accoringly. Ta.

There's a definite growth of it on the GF.

Top bantz tho, innit.

• Upvote 1